Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: FTN, SCT, Indie and other giveaway

Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by sazzy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by max2005 View Post
    is this kind of joke
    ordaneary member have no trade says : i will give Ftn free !!!!
    and all of u just write says : please i want it!!!!
    nice brain man
    thanks buddy, i always appreciate such comments......regards

and all of you guys, if you say i can close this thread right now. This guy said too much in few lines, i am good and i know that and i dont want to show proof for it.
    Don't give me reputation points for anything and for any reason, i don't like them

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #52
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybel View Post
    Why not post a speedtest hosted at speedtest Dragos? Also thats from like 3 months ago, who's to say you still have that speed.
    Because it's a friend of mine's with whom i share the accounts wich alow this. I didn't get a hold of him yet , but i will post a fresh one as soon as i talk with him, don't worry it will be the same.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #53
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I would like FTN invite.
    I can PM proofs (including sct), or check my past posts.

Please don't take my name litteraly, I'm stuck with the name I choose when I signed up here (doh!), but I give away more then I have ever traded, check my posts.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #54
    Thanos's Avatar Girls <3 BT BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by sazzy View Post
    are you sure you want FTN, as i know you Have already won it from my member friends here under the group ISC. Please give a solid reason for me to believe against lmy knowledge. If you are unable to provide any good reason, i dont want to sound rude but you are barred from my any future giveaway including this
    I didn't win any FTN before. I won SCT from ISC giveaway. My reason honesty is I share SCT to my best friend. So I want to take a chance in getting FTN for myself to use on my own and just give SCT to my best friend. Sorry.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #55
    SpiderPig's Avatar The Clams BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    is this kind of joke
    nice brain man
    You're a joke. I love when new guys come in here, posts for a while, and gives away to the community. It's sad to see most of the folks here begging, trading, and just being selfish.

Oo look, he has no rep points! Let's ignore him cuz he iz teh nub n he doesnt kno shit n cant have FTN! Oo look, he's new, comes here giving FTN for free.. let's bash him for doing something generous! Oo look, i hav 20 rep pts from trading!

You DO know that most people get FTN and ScT for free and most of the time by their friends.. Oh wait, u don't have any!

Rep points dont mean shit
    Last edited by SpiderPig; 06-26-2007 at 05:08 PM.
    No Whining

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #56
    pazsh's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Check out my edited post...
    some bunus added......
    page 2....
    somthing funny...

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #57
    id like to win the ftn invite
    id like to have the ftn coz im an honest bittorrenter and share more then i get even though i dont have mbit connections like most ppl i am a member at some good sites for quite long now where u can c my ratio to backup my claims
    also i have never traded invites , and i have never let any of my inviters down , i also have given back to the torrent community by uploading my own torrents

these were taken 3 days ago
    sct
    http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/1127/sctti0.jpg

Bitmetv
    http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/9799/bmtvso5.jpg

RevTT
    http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/1999/revttwz6.jpg

TL
    http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/6773/tlre4.jpg

SCC
    http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/9228/sccgu9.jpg

Utorrent Stats
    http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/5...entstatdc0.png

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #58
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I would love sct if possible, as I would really love to be able to grab the huge movie packs they have seeing as I'm a huge movie buff

I have great ratios at sites where cheating is almost impossible and can pm you proofs if needed

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #59
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconsSB View Post
    is this kind of joke
    nice brain man
    You're a joke. I love when new guys come in here, posts for a while, and gives away to the community. It's sad to see most of the folks here begging, trading, and just being selfish.
    Man you ignore the fact that lots of ppl are here only for trading. Besides this invite section FST is no more than yet another filesharing portal (ok its better than the most, but nevertheless).
    You may like it, but i for example prefer a board in my native language where i also participate in the irc chan, have seen some members in real-life etc.

Knowing that, there are actually few reasons why you would give away some invites or accounts to people on internet you do not know (and literally all private trackers tell you NOT to do so) being:
    1. you just do not need them
    2. a user really convince you why he really needs it
    (maybe some others i cant think of)

While i got yor point with all this "reputation stuff" being crap and everything, it the structure here which makes this subforum (not the whole forum!) what it is: the best trading board out there that is.... and its also clear why posts like above occur (not justifying them though)
    Last edited by organizm; 06-26-2007 at 05:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #60
    thelevy23's Avatar ISC RULEZ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    please FTN invite
    i'm searching for one alot of time
    please can you give it to me?
    i promise i won't trade it nor cheat
    so pleaseeeeeeeeeeee
    sct:

scn:

rts:

tti:

tl:

pt:

Last edited by thelevy23; 06-26-2007 at 05:50 PM.
    "I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying"-Michael Jordan-

fsc lover

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast