Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hatton v Castillo

Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Hatton is looking fucking awesome, I can't see him losing.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

3. Lounge   -   #3
    hatton is immense.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    In my opinion, Hatton has no chance on Castillo...

And I'm pretty sure Castillo will fight his best in memory of the late Diego Corrales.

Who do you guys think is the best pound-4-pound fighter right now?

Mayweather? I think Pacquiao is the best and most exciting fighter right now.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by fstrulz View Post

And I'm pretty sure Castillo will fight his best in memory of the late Diego Corrales.

Funny, Hatton's had no chance before. He really had fuck all chance against Kostya Tszyu. That's 42 wins now, I wonder how many he had fuck all chance in. Having said that he's only knocked 30 of those out. I mean ffs why would you respect a World Champion who has won 42 out of 42 fights with a 75% knock out rate. Must have all been diddies he was fighting.

Bit like Calzaghe having no chance as well. Pretty similar stats too, World Champion (double) who has won 42 out of 42 fights, with 31 knock outs.

Why show these people some respect for their achievements in the sport. It's not like they are from the Americas or anything.

“It’s not the will to win that counts - it is the will to prepare”

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    They aren't ethnic enough to be good boxers. fact.

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Here's Calzaghe's site btw. http://www.joecalzaghe.com/

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo View Post
    They aren't ethnic enough to be good boxers. fact.
    Indeed, here's Calzaghe fighting some diddy called lacy.

http://www.itv-boxing.com/Video/Stor...066212,00.html

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fromagepas View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fstrulz View Post

Funny, Hatton's had no chance before. He really had fuck all chance against Kostya Tszyu. That's 42 wins now, I wonder how many he had fuck all chance in. Having said that he's only knocked 30 of those out. I mean ffs why would you respect a World Champion who has won 42 out of 42 fights with a 75% knock out rate. Must have all been diddies he was fighting.

Bit like Calzaghe having no chance as well. Pretty similar stats too, World Champion (double) who has won 42 out of 42 fights, with 31 knock outs.

Why show these people some respect for their achievements in the sport. It's not like they are from the Americas or anything.
    Kostya was highly regarded and wasn't from the Americas.

Also Ricky hadn't really fought anybody of note until Kostya. Impressive opponents are what put fighters on the map. Hatton's win over Kostya did so.

Look at Roy Jones Jr. He was undefeated but the one knock on him at the time was that he didn't fight anybody.

Many Mexican boxers have had huge records (some undefeated) but they got the record primarily in Mexico. I think Julio Cesar Chavez had over 100 wins.

What made Ali great was who he fought and won against. When I see a Bernard Hopkins fight a Felix Trinidad, a Thomas Hearns fight a Marvin Hagler, or a Marvin Hagler against a Ray Leonard, those are fights that solidify in many folks minds. Hell the Vladmir Klitchko (sp?) would be up there but the entire heavyweight division is shit.

As Hatton starts fighting and kicking the asses of the current boxing status symbols, people will take more notice.

I'll sure be watching.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo12345 View Post
    hatton is immense.
    gay

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast