Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lebanon, Israel, Palestine etc...what is needed?

Ok. Can i ask if your Jewish Tralala? If you are, what answer would the Arabs have given to the same question above.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    I'm Back Everyone :) BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    The problem is that the Isareli goverment FEARS(!) the UN too much.
    Israel are very (and too much) humanitarian to the arabs and they should not be!
    The only way it will be solved is if Israel will respond to the arabs, they kill 5 Israelis in terror act, Israel will kill double of them. Thats only how it will work.
    The terror organizations allows themselves too much, they want 1000 + Palestinians (war prisoners, some of them with blood on their hands) for 3(!) Israeli soldiers that they kidnaped.
    Israel offered peace and live together many times but they, the Palestinians always wanted a war, which Israel never gave them. A war can be ended only with war.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    lynx's Avatar .
    Quote Originally Posted by PoOki View Post
    The only way it will be solved is if Israel will respond to the arabs, they kill 5 Israelis in terror act, Israel will kill double of them. Thats only how it will work.
    Do you really think that reducing the ratio from 4:1 (over 7:1 in the case of children) down to 2:1 will solve the problem?
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by PoOki View Post
    The problem is that the Isareli goverment FEARS(!) the UN too much.
    Israel are very (and too much) humanitarian to the arabs and they should not be!
    The terror organizations allows themselves too much, they want 1000 + Palestinians (war prisoners, some of them with blood on their hands) for 3(!) Israeli soldiers that they kidnaped.
    Israel offered peace and live together many times but they, the Palestinians always wanted a war, which Israel never gave them. A war can be ended only with war.
    If Israel fear the UN too much why do they possess nuclear weapons contrary to international and UN guidelines.

Why does the UN not place sanctions on Israel because they possess these nuclear weapons? Sorry I forgot the US Veto. On that subject why does the USA pump over 1Billion dollars every year to the state of Israel. Is this not funding State Terrorism by Israel. Before you throw your rattle out off the pram, if you bomb areas unnecessary then that is terrorism.

There are two sides to every argument, both sides think that they are in the right. As for killing Arabs by doubling the amount of Israelis killed or kidnapped, I thought that was already the case. It does not work.

I think that the only reasonable solution is to make Israel return to the original boundaries set up by the UN and that those boundaries be policed by the UN.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    @jimbo - Arabs would answer that question probably this way - The Jews stole our land, took this that and the others, fucked us, don't give us shit...
    We are the ones that supply food, electricity and petrol to the Gaza strip... Sometimes I ask myself why. They are so ungraceful... It pisses me off sometimes. Se la vie I guess....

@lynx - I am guessing whoever wrote that is somewhat an Israeli right winger.. Right wing people here think violence. So do I sometimes, after a suicide bomber has gone and done his "duty for the virgins". Though honestly, the one way to find a walkway to a peaceful mid-east, is to silence the extremists, and get the people who actually wanna give it a chance the option to speak.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by tralalala View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo12345;
    But, for the Jews and the Palestines (i think), Jerusalem is sometihng they both hold claim to. Neither will give it up due to its religious significance, quite rightly. So, sharing and coexistence needs to be sort. Living amongst one another.
    Both sides claim hold on the whole of the land of Israel. Problem is, who got there first? It's like asking if the egg beat the chicken to it. If it were a type of who got there first thing, it then depends what time in history you pick - there was a time when King David ruled over many parts of Lebanon, Syria and Egypt. Then there were times the Jews only ruled small areas near Jerusalem. This is why people need to find some agreement where both sides will not necessarily be happy, but rather not pissed too much.

This is one of the great challenges of the past century.
    well, when it comes to history king david never ruled egypt or any part of it
    in fact egypt ruled Palestine in many parts of history
    about "who came first" thingy
    if we apply this method so i guess red indians have all the right to claim usa and slaughter all the americans who came from europe in the 15th century

Quote Originally Posted by tralalala View Post
    Rationalism, and non-extremism. Case closed.

Unfortunately for us, the non-westerners seems to think extremism and violence is the ultimate solution for everything. I will probably get flamed for that statement, but this discussion has been discussed in the Drawing Room time and time again, and obviously I am not going to change my stance.
    ok rationalism is good but when it comes from both sides .
    non-extremism is great and really wanted by all of us but when u deny people the right to feed , choose who represents them and took all their land what else they can do otherthan fighting u .
    and when u killed a kid because he through a stone at your tank what you want his father to do.
    when you bomb a whole country because a small group in it sending a missile at un human territory in your country.
    i guess we need to be rational and above all we need to be fair.

For Serving Community

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12