Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can you say: NEW DEMONOID INTERFACE!?!?

weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    so much for excitement
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldeneye View Post
    I like the UI before it shut down. It definitely gave it some character.
    Agreed. Definitely original.

Quote Originally Posted by redMonster View Post
    It looks unlikely to methat they are going to change the stylesheet or interface. They might modify or add some features.
    Also agreed.
    Last edited by Brenya; 06-28-2007 at 01:06 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Looks like they are changing to a new isp or putting the site offshore somewhere

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    The suggestions were probably server side suggestions. Security. maintenance, etc.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Gish's Avatar Seeda from Hell BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Did they ever fix the forums which at the time you need another password to login to them. the reason I ask is because I have not checked the forums in months and maybe that would be what there working on?!

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    I just assumed they were moving to a new hosting service since leaseweb was having legal problems.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Well in demonoid's forums (fora.demonoid.com) there is a specific subforum in which users of demonoid recommend/suggest additional features to the site. Last time I checked, there were a lot of threads in that subforum, although I didn't bother roaming about in there. Though I did go in there to ask when the member list is supposed to come online. I for one really hope they integrate the forums into the website because it's inconvenient (not to mention weird) to sign in twice to get into the forums; and it would also attract more users into the forums , since they wouldn't have the hassle of signing in twice.

Quote Originally Posted by mbucari1 View Post
    The suggestions were probably server side suggestions. Security. maintenance, etc.
    I figured them saying "and following the advice of a lot of you" meant that they are following the advice of the users and not suggestions on the 'server's side'. "A lot of you" kind of implies, you know, a lot of people (i.e. the thousands of demonoid users), and not the few moderators.
    Last edited by Brenya; 06-28-2007 at 08:27 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    maybe someone will post up when the changes are done and i'll go check it out. I really dont frequent demonoid that much.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12