Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CopaAmerica

BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by jetje View Post
    Highlights of the game (a dutch soccer site)
    You'll see 2 links

De hoogtepunten van de duels van 15 en 16 juli in de Copa América (wich means as much as highlights of the games)

De beelden van Brazilië-Argentinië (speaks for itself i guess)

De beelden van Mexico-Uruguay (speaks for itself i guess)

Link
    http://www.vi.nl/vi/show/id=62802/co...357/sc=a1158d#

The Dutch public tv had a daily show with the highlights of the games.
    Honestly i thought it wasn't the best tournament, Brazilians where very lucky to get it to the final were Argentins throughout the tournament were the best team. The final was a poor match, but overall there were some fine goals in the tournament. There are a lot of skilled players in the Coppa america, but there are even more butchers on those fields. The skilled got killed.
    exactly, Brazilians were playing so dirty just to stop strikers on ARG's side.
    i guess Donga had filled his players with hit and run tactics, fukin cowered
    am so pissed off and sad that i bought a large pack of galaxy choco bar to lighten up, didnt help.
    same thing happened to me when ARG lost to Germany in WC final but that time instead of choco bar i took Club Sandwich , it took me like 3 days to recover.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

2. Sports Club   -   #22
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    That must have been a helluva club sandwich

On Topic - So Brazil won, eh. Well done to them. I never like to see the Argies doing well, (cough 1986 cough hand of god cough bastards)

I know I've taken the piss before, but this time, BawA really was my only source of information for this event. Cheers

3. Sports Club   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    That must have been a helluva club sandwich

On Topic - So Brazil won, eh. Well done to them. I never like to see the Argies doing well, (cough 1986 cough hand of god cough bastards)

I know I've taken the piss before, but this time, BawA really was my only source of information for this event. Cheers
    c'mon get over it, he paid his debts now you guys have new chap to jump on :fake ronaldo:, beside its not fair to hate a team because of one player although i almost hated italia because of Materazi.
    what am so sad about it is that ARG was doing so good after a long time but the fact of losing the final to flookers who had to struggle their way to it annoys me.
    i shut off the TV prior to 10 min of ending and went to bed hopping maybe something would change when i wake up but nothing
    man can we close this thread i really need to forget about this and stop seeing TV for atleast 3 days.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

4. Sports Club   -   #24
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Never mind about all that, tell us about this bed hopping you got up to

With regards to Argentina, I'll never get over it.

5. Sports Club   -   #25
    its like sometimes your having a nightmare and you wish to wake up so everything can end, it was kinda nightmare for me since the match was at 1Am(thats when i woke up) and it continued till 3 so it was like a bad dream and i wanted it to be finish as quick as possible.
    Last edited by BawA; 07-16-2007 at 11:35 AM.

Benjamen button

6. Sports Club   -   #26
    Brazil should've lost to Uruguay on Penalty's but the Uruguayan player hit the post. Did Brazil play with Ronaldinho and Kaka cause I didn't watch the finals. It was like at 5 am and couldn't be bothered

7. Sports Club   -   #27
    pazsh's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    I Like A Lot Copa America!!!
    Bests Games..... Great Soccer......

8. Sports Club   -   #28
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Michellin View Post
    Brazil should've lost to Uruguay on Penalty's but the Uruguayan player hit the post. Did Brazil play with Ronaldinho and Kaka cause I didn't watch the finals. It was like at 5 am and couldn't be bothered

Yeah but in penalties anything can happen :]
    They missed more - they lost

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123