Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 28 Days Later. - Spoiler..

mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    At the end, where the hell did that plane come from that was passing over the huge hello sign. The movie was great, and i loved the parts where london was entirely deserted. Ive been to so many of those places and to see them like that was eery. Anyway, I remember the woman saying in the beginning that there were reported cases around the world, which leads to my question, what was that plane doing?
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    They were only isolated cases. The rest of the world had quarantined the UK because we were already overrun by the infection. That’s what one of the army blokes was saying when he was chained to the radiator
    The plane was properly checking for survivors sent by another country.

I loved that movie, so different.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    nah, the whole world didnt get infected. I guess they managed to contain it before it got out of hand. The incubation period was only 10-20 seconds so it would make sense I guess.

As for the plane... probably tourists taking photo&#39;s

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Don`t want to sound like a trainspotter btut the plane actually had RAF markings on the wings.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Shouldnt that be a planespotter?

Good observation though.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    I just downloaded this movie and I loved it, especially when they let that black soldier who was infected go and he just went hay-wire on the rest of the soldiers, that was sweet. I just had a hard time figuring why there were THAT few survivors and how the main character survived. i mean 28 days alone in that room ya know?

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    that movie was fantastic, i havent been scared of a zombie movie since night of the living dead..and this film scared the sh*t outta&#39; me&#33;

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Poster
    The movie was certainly one of the master-peices of this centuary so far. I am left longing for a sequal to the movie, to see how the epidemic has spread... however, in fairness adding more to it shall only wreck it.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Originally posted by Locomariachi@16 June 2003 - 20:43
    ....... and how the main character survived. i mean 28 days alone in that room ya know?
    I thought this also..

I think he survived because he had sliped into a coma or something and was on a drip etc.

also he was locked in the room, he bends down and picks up a key. I assumed someone had locked him in and pushed the key under the door to keep him safe before fleeing.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    yea, i just watched the end again and the plane did have RAF marks on it. I guess its a british film so they couldnt get any other jets to fly over. Correct me if im wrong, but the entire movie was filmed in england? It would have cost a bunch more to have another plane fly over for such a small part.

Movies like this always freak the shit out of me. Reminds me of nucleur holocost movies. Or a twilight zone were a guy goes into a safe to read books and when he goes out the entire world has been nuked. Crazy shit.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast