Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Movie Of The Year

Originally posted by Hazzy Hazz@17 June 2003 - 17:27
    My vote stands between the Hulk, Revolutions and Return Of The King.

But I'm leaning towards LOTR.......I have a feeling it will kick the other two's butt
    i am wating 4 LOTR 2. any idea when its gonna be out on kazaa

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    Old School, that was absolutely cack. I cannot understand anyone liking that. Never seen About Schmidt but it has to be better. Are there dvd qual versions of Hulk floating about then? or is it TMD shit?

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    Originally posted by MooMz@17 June 2003 - 23:58
    Old School, that was absolutely cack. I cannot understand anyone liking that. Never seen About Schmidt but it has to be better. Are there dvd qual versions of Hulk floating about then? or is it TMD shit?
    i have seen the tmd one

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Well...it is really way too early to be doing something like this...but. First, I would say About Schmidt Billy but I saw a screening of it in December...so...thats out. Reloaded...way over rated. Actually thats not true...because the majority of people were dissapointed with it, and the reviewers just tore it apart. X2...was a cool movie, and the action was great...but it lacked a real story, and had too much of a 'middle film' feel. I know you guys are going to think mine is HULK...well maybe it will be, I refused to watch the Workprint, so I dont see it till Friday. I hope it is good. But...if I had to pick one, its easily Finding Nemo. Pixar always puts out quality films and this is no different. The best father/son film in quite some time. Its a great kids film, but its also really fun for the adults. They just dont make 'real' films that are this charming anymore. Which is a shame.

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    I can't believe you guys didn't like Old School. What comedies DO you like? So far almost everything is sci-fi or fantasy. How old are most the people posting?
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    Fasttracker A
    I though Old school was funny also,what didnt you like about it ?

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    Originally posted by ultimatejester+17 June 2003 - 21:09--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ultimatejester &#064; 17 June 2003 - 21:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Hazzy Hazz@17 June 2003 - 17:27
    My vote stands between the Hulk, Revolutions and Return Of The King.

But I&#39;m leaning towards LOTR.......I have a feeling it will kick the other two&#39;s butt
    i am wating 4 LOTR 2. any idea when its gonna be out on kazaa [/b][/quote]
    lord ov the rings 2&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; an&#39;t u abit behind the times ther mate lol

and sa 4 old school wot a load ov rubbish, i dont think i laught once, i tell u wot was a funny film how high noe that was a funny film
    [COLOR=red] [SIZE=14]Doing it My Way Now

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by thegroggman@18 June 2003 - 04:46
    Well...it is really way too early to be doing something like this...but. First, I would say About Schmidt Billy but I saw a screening of it in December...so...thats out. Reloaded...way over rated. Actually thats not true...because the majority of people were dissapointed with it, and the reviewers just tore it apart. X2...was a cool movie, and the action was great...but it lacked a real story, and had too much of a &#39;middle film&#39; feel. I know you guys are going to think mine is HULK...well maybe it will be, I refused to watch the Workprint, so I dont see it till Friday. I hope it is good. But...if I had to pick one, its easily Finding Nemo. Pixar always puts out quality films and this is no different. The best father/son film in quite some time. Its a great kids film, but its also really fun for the adults. They just dont make &#39;real&#39; films that are this charming anymore. Which is a shame.
    I thought that finding nemo looked great....

i think ill have to get it now . Hope suprnova still has the daduck up....

But i saw about schmidt in February in the cinema in london so it is this year &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

I cant think of any movie able to surpass it in terms of simply being a great movie. This year anyway.

As you say reloaded shouldnt even be anywhere near a best film list, the biggest dissapointment of the year without a doubt.

X2 groggster? I wasnt impressed at all - then again i watched the horrible cam of it - but still, wasnt the best i thought......

i think ROTK has the potential to be the best of the year, and a classic.

And i think Jackson will pull it off after the previous 2 great films.

The matrix has a shit one in the middle.....so the last one will be shite&#33;

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    yeah old school was funny as hell&#33; "You all might be wondering why you are holding a 10 pound cinderblock.... you also my be wondering why tied to it is this little piece of string.... which on the other end of that... is your penis" lmao

anyway i say T3 and revolutions will be my picks but like for an award show it would be finding nemo

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    I&#39;m looking to HULK, T3, but I think LOTR Return Of The King will be the biggest hit of the year... B)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast