Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I have sct+ftn

nihility's Avatar Im not the c0ps loll BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar666 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nihility View Post

people who make reports to sites (spies) often get banned from this site
    just a heads up
    So what: u can do me a big favor, honey.
    i said it was a heads up, i was helping you out by informing you since you are new here,
    also: you dont have to send me abusive pms when i was trying to help

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by TorrentMaster9 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hungdob View Post
    im the only one that finds some kind of similarity between Csaba19 & Csabi?
    look at join date, post count, recent posts and... username?
    indeed, I thinked the same. itīs a fucking scammer noob for sure. probably both the same. the scabi fucker tried to scammed me saying had uk-t, omfg, what a fucking idiot, as soon I told the word middleman the fucker always trying to evade. this is the same noob probably, now he think with a fucking rep that will send a fucking screenshot and a idiot will believe and send him first, omfg retarded go scam to somewhere else
    Hi My Friend! And these coward assholes try to teach me...Haha. I think they should be grateful 2 me, not pestering me. Anyway I do not take them seriously. I made quite a buch of generous, trustworthy friends (includnig U). rest of us - just I don' care. Or I wish to these Highats: trust and trade with Csabi!
    BTW:
    Who the f...ck is Csabi?
    A malis vituperari laus est.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Sylar if he is a scammer and most likely he is, then why report to FTN if he ain't got it anyway ?!

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by fusionz View Post
    Sylar if he is a scammer and most likely he is, then why report to FTN if he ain't got it anyway ?!
    Because I get a bonus-hug...

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Shalafi's Avatar The Trader BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalafi View Post

if this guy was scammer; u had to warn the fst people,not the ftn people
    Why the bloody fuck do U overtalk this matter? For God's sake, spare me from speeches like that. I am not interested, shalafi, whoever u might be. Just mind your own business. BTW if that post is only meant to go for FST - then sorry. I did what I felt proper. End of discussion. If U, shalafi want to chew on bones - be it. Good appetite!
    You are active here just for 10 days because of these fucking hungarian stuff and in these 10days u spied someone.This is really not good mate.And instead of being calm;coz u are guilty in our eyes;U are still trying to attack in your posts.

Who da fuck think u are?

U have signed up to FTN 1 week ago.And now u started to spy people..And still u are acting like hero.i dont care if he is scammer or not.i dont care about anyone.But this doesnt mean that u gonna report him on FTN.What can they do if he is a scammer? If there is a place to report him that he is a scammer.This is the place of it.

Shut the fuck up ass hole.If u continue to behave like this and push our limits.Then see what we can do..

PS: Trackers dont like traders as much as dupers.Watch out.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalafi View Post
    Why the bloody fuck do U overtalk this matter? For God's sake, spare me from speeches like that. I am not interested, shalafi, whoever u might be. Just mind your own business. BTW if that post is only meant to go for FST - then sorry. I did what I felt proper. End of discussion. If U, shalafi want to chew on bones - be it. Good appetite!
    You are active here just for 10 days because of these fucking hungarian stuff and in these 10days u spied someone.This is really not good mate.And instead of being calm;coz u are guilty in our eyes;U are still trying to attack in your posts.

Who da fuck think u are? N

U have signed up to FTN 1 week ago.And now u started to spy people..And still u are acting like hero.i dont care if he is scammer or not.i dont care about anyone.But this doesnt mean that u gonna report him on FTN.What can they do if he is a scammer? If there is a place to report him that he is a scammer.This is the place of it.

Shut the fuck up ass hole.If u continue to behave like this and push our limits.Then see what we can do..

PS: Trackers dont like traders as much as dupers.Watch out.
    I am your boss, honey. And I did not ask your opinion, u miserable creature.Just go and play with Yourself. If U have any. By the way, Osama, it ain't spying when U warn people of scammers. Now I had enogh of these crazy, childish assholes like u, osama-shalafi. I left this playingground of yours. Have fun, and GMBJ, schmuck.
    Last edited by Sylar666; 06-30-2007 at 11:35 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    nihility's Avatar Im not the c0ps loll BT Rep: +3
    i agree with shalafi, you came here and constantly brag about invites and how good youre fknin hungarian shit is, and say we should 'be grateful' to you??

if you dont like my opinion, dont pm me with abuse like you did before,
    your sct and ftn and all decent tracker accounts are 1week old, youre noob
    fuck you

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    i agree with shalafi, you came here and constantly brag about invites and how good youre fknin hungarian shit is, and say we should 'be grateful' to you??

fuck you
    Just because I had sex with Your Mum, U should not behave like this, honey.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    marie81's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

fuck you
    Just because I had sex with Your Mum, U should not behave like this, honey.
    you prepare you end in the FST

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Shalafi's Avatar The Trader BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    which behaviours can u expect from a noob who took sylar666 as nickname ?

he has some lack of character.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast