Thread: Bit Torrent

anyone have good web page listings of bit torrent files. I know of one, but would like to see some others. thanks for your imput.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    look at other topics in this forum... this has been asked.. I use www.gettorrents.tk
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    heres a few for you,

Bytemonsoon
    Torrents of your dreams
    Torrents.co.uk
    Bittorrent Headquarters
    Suprnova

Hope this is enough for you, there are others out there but these seem to be the best for variety of files.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    holy crap&#33; I thought supernova was all there was. Hey, thanks a bunch for the help. one more question. can i download more than one torrent at a time like i can download multiple files from kazaa at one time?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Another thing, when downloading torrents, what speeds do you get? mine is between 2-30. an average would be around 12. i thought bittorrent was supposed to be very fast. so what speeds do you guys get?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    after 15 mins of downloadin i get speeds over 30 sumtimes even more than 100kbs

AND YES&#33; u can download more than one torrent at a time i downloaded 4 cd at a time for the game ENTER THE MATRIX AT the same time....

My Blog
    I'm still here.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Originally posted by remerg@16 June 2003 - 20:24
    Another thing, when downloading torrents, what speeds do you get? mine is between 2-30. an average would be around 12. i thought bittorrent was supposed to be very fast. so what speeds do you guys get?
    I get up to 80 kB/s more or less... it all depends on your upload speed. I limit my upload to 2 people at 8 kB/s (using the experimental BT GUI at http://ei.kefro.st/projects/btclient/ ). If I use my full upload bandwidth, then I can barely surf the net and download speeds will be horrible. Of course, since I do limit my upload during the day, I seed and use my max upload during the night.

Remember, help seed the files that you get.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster
    the speed depends on your connection and on how well seeded the torrent is. for a new well seeded torrent i often get 200-250. that&#39;s fast&#33; about as fast as my connection can give.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    nostalgia's Avatar Frequent visitor
    http://members.chello.nl/~p.wiersema/list.html

click the link. The sitemaster knows his job.
    -- They tell me tomorrow will never arrive, but I've seen it end a million times. --