Thread: Please Post here the NEEDED-Rules to avoid being banned/deleted/disabled

game1283's Avatar "ǝuo ǝɥʇ" BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7

Arrow

Hi, I got Pisexy invite before.. I got excited.. registered.. check out the site..
    I went out for vacation.. then sooner came back.. when I was logging in..
    I can't get in.. I asked th staffs.. OMG , my account was deleted for being Idle in one week without UP or D/L..

I almost cried..

That's why I stared to think of this thread.. which will contain the "general" rules which I think Site Staffs will post their rule...

I start with the only rule I've known of:

Pisexy
    -account deleted after one week without UP or D/L

P.S. I really need your cooperation about this thread.. Staffs/Ops/Mods please help me.. post "general" rules to avoid being banned/deleted/disabled

________
    I still need pisexy.. PM me

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    next time you should park your account or let a staff member know that your account will be idle for a long period of time

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    me too...this happened to me too

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    -Read the rules/FAQ of each tracker
    -Don't EVER cheat
    -Don't use proxies to access the site.
    -Don't hit and run. Seed at least 72hours each torrent.
    -Keep a decent ratio
    -Login to the tracker at least once a month so as not to be pruned. Most trackers prune inactive user accounts of 42days.
    -Most of the trackers prune zero accounts much earlier. So, download something if you don't want to see your account disabled.
    - Some trackers require that you download something every 1-2 months. Have a look at their faq.
    -Never keep double accounts
    -Don't invite traders/cheaters
    -Don't trade your accounts and never accept traded accounts. You will be considered responsible for whatever the previous owner had done with his ex-account! Most of the buffered acounts traded here are buffered with cheats...
    Last edited by znik; 07-01-2007 at 10:52 PM.