Thread: I am a snitch...and a fag

Sylar666snitch
    Hi everyone, I have an announcement to make. I just recently came out of the closet when I admitted to the local Garbage Truck driver how I secretly stared out the window every morning to catch a glimpse of him before he drove off in his stink mobile. How I sometimes dreamt about him, whether day dreams night dreams, and they always got me dripping wet.
    Oh and another thing, I'm a snitch. Yes, a rat. A taddletale. A goody two shoes or whatever you wanna call me. You can find out just what big ass gay at I am in this thread:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...-sctftn-200092

Please leave your comments and your regards.

PS: You can check out Hunkster with his Stink moble here:
    http://anonym.to/?http://www.spokanesolidwaste.com/spokanesolidwaste/uploads/yard%20waste%20truck,%20driver%20at%20curb.jpg

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Wonder though, what that's gotta do with filesharing...I broke up with U, honey. U were jealous, spied on me, and U really stink. Can't help with it. And never did shopping when I asked U. Stole my wallet. Thanx for dedicating so much energy, though. Have a nice fun! Au revoir!
    Well U are such a PITA. I came here what I came here for. I do not give a sad fuck about U or any other fucker. Just go and GMBJ. Poor soul - get a life.
    Last edited by Sylar666; 07-01-2007 at 07:03 AM.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Why you here if you hate it so much.I love how there is always someone on just about every website spewing crap about how much they hate the site and everyone on it yet they never leave.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    wtf?

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by deuce6000 View Post
    Why you here if you hate it so much.I love how there is always someone on just about every website spewing crap about how much they hate the site and everyone on it yet they never leave.
    U are right - I leave. Nothing left here to be done. Have everything I wanted - even more.
    Have a nice day!
    A malis vituperari laus est.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Hey i'm interested pm me...

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    lmfao

8. Lounge   -   #8
    whatīs wrong with that guy? omfg. donīt know how people get so upset to do this shit for that sylar said that he would try to disable a account of a scammer. Get a life