Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How 24 Changed Me

tesco's Avatar woowoo
    You'll also notice that going to washrooms and showering is 100% unnecessary.
    Objective Objectives!

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Jack Bauer >*

(was signing into windows at work with my CTU log in screen and this girl from telemarketing came over and was like you like 24!? I love 24, have you seen the new season? and i was like FUCK OFF! can't you see this is a private terminal, what clearance do you even have you UGLY SLUT BEAST!)

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Dr.Pretentious's Avatar übercool
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    Jack Bauer >*

(was signing into windows at work with my CTU log in screen and this girl from telemarketing came over and was like you like 24!? I love 24, have you seen the new season? and i was like FUCK OFF! can't you see this is a private terminal, what clearance do you even have you UGLY SLUT BEAST!)
    Did you Judo throw her to the ground, pinning her to the ground with your knee on the back of her neck, and with a gun held to her kneecap shouted, "Where are the god damn nukes!"?

4. Lounge   -   #14
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Pretentious View Post
    Jack Bauer >*

Did you Judo throw her to the ground, pinning her to the ground with your knee on the back of her neck, and with a gun held to her kneecap shouted, "Where are the god damn nukes!"?
    \

You have both been watching too much X Files

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Jack Bauer >*

yes, yes i did

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by thewizeard View Post

\

You have both been watching too much X Files
    no, no we haven't

as there is no such thing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12