Thread: Oink

Yankoff's Avatar Music Lover BT Rep: +1
    Thank You @Kebert

Thank you for trusting...

Cheers
    Last edited by Yankoff; 07-03-2007 at 10:24 PM. Reason: No need of this topic anymore

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    rocknrule's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    as for lossless music, you can try to get BTmusic invite
    Good luck

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Oh, I am already a member there, great tracker indeed. But they are more jazzy/rock/metal oriented...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    rocknrule's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    pm'd

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    As I said, I know it is not easy to trust anyone for OINK, especially a guy on the forums that cannot prove anything he's saying. I can, but it won't change things much. I'm just kindly asking

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    SpiderPig's Avatar The Clams BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    You have to provide some ratios screens, man. It's really easy actually..

Just give me a ratio screen of Pedro's, a speedtest, and your client screen, I'll see what I can do.

This is because OiNK is really hard to seed if you don't know how to - even if you have an exteremely fast internet connection. Especially since you're looking to download lots of FLAC, it can be a pain in the ass to seed back those albums.. eventually if you get too greedy and download a whole bunch of albums, you'll be such deep of a hole in terms of your Upload that you'll definately get banned for your ratio.

However, if you do have CDs of your own that you can rip into FLAC or MP3, I'd be much less reluctant on inviting you - since everyone at OiNK can upload their own torrents.
    No Whining

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7

I'm using uTorrent for my downloads from BTMusic, because it's way better than others. I can also divide my upload speed very easily

And yes, I have a big collection of CD's. And It's not a problem to share

bump
    Last edited by Yankoff; 07-03-2007 at 10:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost