Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ~ FAKE giveaways! ~

JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by alifaia View Post
    previously i used to hangout at realpoor... looking for TT or TR (specificily) and almost everyother thread said tt/tr available... i was like dayum dude.. i need to get me one... so i pm'ed a few guys... and got screwed 3 times. twice for bitmetv and once for oink... the last time he actually said he sent the invitation and even showed me a screenshot of the msg (the deal was 2 bitmetv's for 1 TT) so i sent him 1 invitre and waited for the confirmation mail to arrive.. needless to say it didnt pm'ed him .. he kept sayin it takes time so just hang on... next day still nothing... by then someone else also got screwed by the same guy ... i guess the only consolation was i didnt send the 2nd invite... but whats even more pissin me off is these guys just keep the account alive. no activity on it. atleaset if they were to use it i mean up / down something then they would actually be helping out the community. some of the ppl actually use the invite i sent.. but these last 3 ppl just sit there hoggin up space... i wish there was a way to delete these accounts that get invited by us.

as for giveaways... its aways a good idea ... shit ... i have like atleast 20-30 invites combined still sitting... i would like to give some away but not to some asshole who will just sell it to another guy... screw that....
    With that said, would you like my TR account? Its clean, i just leeched 60 MB off it
    eee

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    thegoan's Avatar Goa-Heaven on earth BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    thanks.. but a kind soul already gave me one here.. thanks anyway...
    You are reading my signature!!!!!!!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    ban every son of a bitch that posts fake giveaway ..

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    desiKing's Avatar ☆☆KING☆☆ BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodhell View Post
    ban every son of a bitch that posts fake giveaway ..

totally agree.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by znik View Post
    Even if you don't announce the winner, a spy could find out that you invited someone from a giveaway, if you are both using the same aliases here and on that particular tracker.
    What are the reasons to ban people who giveaway invites or those who accept giveaways?
    It's not trading, its totally different thing.
    TCS Byatch in training

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Cmon's Avatar on users.php
    Quote Originally Posted by ceasar View Post
    What are the reasons to ban people who giveaway invites or those who accept giveaways?
    It's not trading, its totally different thing.
    Some tracker not allowed you to giveaway invites, specially in forum like this
    Know too much = bad
    My Ratio, Stats & Speed

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Why do you think they are doing this?
    -To become famous here?
    -To ridicule FST members that are asking for such an invite?
    -To use others' ratio screenshots as their own in order to scam people afterwards?
    -To earn rep. points?
    Well, If he doesn't announce winner that doesn't mean it's fake giveaway.I wouldn't announce if it's some important one but one thing we can do is that we pm giveaway starter and then ask nick of the winner and check it that way.
    I don't care if he wants to earn reputation by foolling FST members, cuz it tell all about that person how pathetic it is, but if he does it for fake rep points then dissabled privilegies.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Correy when a noob here, who was asking for rare invites just a few days ago, is offering for free all the rare invites of the world, then there is something fishy for me...

I also remember a case a long time ago, when someone asked me to give him a rep point in advance, so as to have better chances to win in his giveaway.
    Of course he never gave the invite neither to me, nor to anyone else, as far as I can remember...

I am just a little bit more sceptical after having seen so many scammers here all these years.
    Last edited by znik; 07-04-2007 at 11:54 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    SpiderPig's Avatar The Clams BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Rep points don't mean shit.. I know people who trade them for the other person's rep points..

Fake giveaways are just funny, I don't really care what they do
    No Whining

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    you always have to find a way to pay for stuff, this is your payback lol
    trades sucks, i actually find funny that some people pull out those schemes just to get attention and someone with rare invites thinks that they are good people, lol, lol, lol, lol
    lmao on all of you that look for trade

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast