Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Henry t0 Barcelona?

CrAcK's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Thierry Henry(in Arsenal before Nr.14) in Barcelona NOW!What u think about? (24 million i think)

2. Sports Club   -   #2
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Henry has done fantastic for Arsenal, because he was allowed to play how he likes. Internationally he's done less well, because he's been told to play in a different way. The price tag seems like a bargain, but I think it's down to his international form rather than his club form.

I think if he remains injury-free he will do fantastic over there, as long as he gets given free reign like he did at Arsenal.

3. Sports Club   -   #3
    SKGunners's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Well, I don't think he'll do extremely well at Barcelona, consider his age as a factor. He's already at 30, and he doesn't have more than 2-3 years to show his best forum. Age is a big factor plus Henry is not the type of player who can play well with other superstars, and that's the reason he didn't do well with France.

Henry is more of a player who plays well when he's the only star of the show and is counted on. Do you think he'll play well with Barcelona already having superstars like Messi, Eto'o, and Ronaldinho? I don't even have to mention Deco and the rest of the players.

4. Sports Club   -   #4
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Are you saying that Arsenal were a one man team?

5. Sports Club   -   #5
    No, all I'm saying is that Henry is not the type of player who can play well in a star-studded team.

6. Sports Club   -   #6
    Well i guess i am going to be a Liverpool fan now since they have Fernando Torres

7. Sports Club   -   #7
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    its a shame for arsenal to let him go, as Drogba said departure of Henry means taking out arsenal from all the calculation.
    even more players are leaving and some wanting to leave, even winger renewed his contract under a condition that says if arsenal didn't look good in upcoming championships then he would leave as well.
    its all looks like downfall which henry said before leaving, its shame that financial problem came in between.
    i was arsenal fan since 1997 i think, when their shirt had dreamcast logo on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbie
    Are you saying that Arsenal were a one man team?
    it was pretty much, without henry they would only come out not more then a draw.
    just see what happened when henry got injured at the endings of the championships, they lost/draw most of the remaining matches.
    i hope them very best of the luck to the gunners and mybe a managment change would do a good to the team.
    any way juventus is back and am back in Calcio
    Last edited by BawA; 07-07-2007 at 02:27 AM.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

8. Sports Club   -   #8
    People who support teams just because of how they play and what players they have aren't true fans. The actual fans are who support the team in all conditions with any players and I will continue supporting Arsenal till the end even if they end up turning into a mid-table team or the Champions.

9. Sports Club   -   #9
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by SKGunners View Post
    People who support teams just because of how they play and what players they have aren't true fans. The actual fans are who support the team in all conditions with any players and I will continue supporting Arsenal till the end even if they end up turning into a mid-table team or the Champions.
    I agree. You should support your local team.
    Through the good times and the bad times.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

10. Sports Club   -   #10
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    Aston Villa snatched Reo-coker, but gave up Davis which I dont understand. Stephen Davis was a solid player, and would definetely improve.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast