Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Free Giveaway!!!

Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Okay fine, the pass on the .rar is fst
    fst = filesharingtalk

There were a few users who were able to guess this.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    if youre having trouble with rar pw i suggest you save time and give up now... just my opinion
    Last edited by james99; 07-04-2007 at 03:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Heh, nice way to get people to download your file so you can get a rapidshare premium account...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    aburyach, that has been my theory all along, and if no one wins it will be proven correct. i just prefer to give people benefit of the doubt...

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Ya, I have personally seen this many, many times before...

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Hell, I'm just trying to give away an account. I guess this is proving to be more difficult that I thought.

Since the password is known, the contents of the .txt file is:

i7 6c3jyoo

Now, if this doesn't get a PM, I don't know what will.

HINT: IMAGE HOSTING

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    actually its not that hard to give away an account. it does not require uploading anything to rapidshare, putting a password on the rapidshare file, or creating a text file containing a nonsensical combination of letters and numbers that is supposedly meaningful.

kind and generous people give away things every day here and they dont require people to jump through this many hoops just to get it. they usually say "pm me" or "email me" or "show me your ratio" and then they give it away.

the point is, its only this difficult because you made it this difficult, and only you know why you decided to make it this difficult.

hopefully you'll consider what i said next time you want to give something away as im sure it will save both you and many users here a lot of valuable time.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Eytan's Avatar AddicTed_To_ATB BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by james99 View Post
    actually its not that hard to give away an account. it does not require uploading anything to rapidshare, putting a password on the rapidshare file, or creating a text file containing a nonsensical combination of letters and numbers that is supposedly meaningful.

kind and generous people give away things every day here and they dont require people to jump through this many hoops just to get it. they usually say "pm me" or "email me" or "show me your ratio" and then they give it away.

the point is, its only this difficult because you made it this difficult, and only you know why you decided to make it this difficult.

hopefully you'll consider what i said next time you want to give something away as im sure it will save both you and many users here a lot of valuable time.

couldn't agree more !!!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    We have a winner!!!!!

Congrats to techie316 who was the first to PM the correct phrase.

http://i7.tinypic.com/6c3jyoo.jpg is where you would've obtained the correct phrase.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    techie316's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Yes i won!
    Thanks for the account man

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast