Thread: I have Bitgate

tupac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I have bitgate more than 5 weeks old account with small buffer.

I want for it:

lvl7 tracker

OR

2 trackers of lvl6 ( I don't need FB)

OR

1 tracker of lvl6 and 3 trackers of lvl5

If you have lvl8, I can give you some good stuff besides bitgate.

OFFER IS STILL UP! PM ME IF YOU WANT TO TRADE!
    Last edited by tupac; 07-06-2007 at 02:08 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    rotem1984's Avatar Sharing Is Caring BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    bump my friend and good luck

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Thanks for the bump

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    tupac what makes you think that this unrated tracker is even worth level 6?

I personally think that you should let people give you offers first since it's an unrated tracker. I mean BitmeTV is only level 5.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by saulin View Post
    tupac what makes you think that this unrated tracker is even worth level 6?

I personally think that you should let people give you offers first since it's an unrated tracker. I mean BitmeTV is only level 5.
    You can get good offers for unrated trackers. EL-SL(ncore) for example (another hungarian tracker) when it was not rated, there where a lot of trades for it with lvl8. Now is rated as level 6, but there are still trades where they give TT or 2 lvl7 trackers for EL-SL:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...d-ncore-202439
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...d-ncore-202540

So I don't think that I am asking much for bitgate.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Just because there are a few fools out there, that doesn't mean that everyone is a fool or that you should be trying to take advantage of them. If anything you should set an example and let people decide what is worth.

First of all. Trading is lame and is even worst when people try to take advantage of others by trading crappy trackers or unrated trackers.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by saulin View Post
    Just because there are a few fools out there, that doesn't mean that everyone is a fool or that you should be trying to take advantage of them. If anything you should set an example and let people decide what is worth.

First of all. Trading is lame and is even worst when people try to take advantage of others by trading crappy trackers or unrated trackers.
    Fools? I think that they know what they are doing, and what is the worth of a tracker. For example look at this user who offered TT for EL-SL:
    Trading Rep: +50
    Is invite trading lame? I don't care. There is one tracker out there that I want (SweDVDR), and after I will get it, I will no longer trade. But since there are small chances to get a SweDVDR for free, I have to trade. Don't you agree? Maybe you can give me a SweDVDR for free? Then I will no longer have to trade

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    I got SweDVDR for free and I didn't have to ask for it. But I'm not a big trader either. The only tracker I seek now is Sct and just because it's the only one I want I won't start trading all my accounts. I don't need it that bad and it will come and hopefully it will be a free invite. I also got NB as a giveaway so yeah you can get the best trackers free amd sometimes you don't even have to ask for them.

In fact I got my best trackers either on giveaways or they were just offered to me.

And you know what. If you have the main trackers that have DVD-Rs. Swebits being one of them you really are not missing much compared to SweDVDR. There are a few low level trackers that have lots of DVD-Rs and lots of seeds too.

Oh yeah someone offered me a buffered Sct for SweDVDR once and I turned it down too because the guy that gave me SweDVDR told me it was for my own use and I totally respect that.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    If you got SweDVDR for free, you are very lucky. Because it's very hard to get it for free. The last SweDVDR giveaway was 1 month ago, and in that topic have posted around 50-60 people. You have to be very lucky to get a SweDVDR for free in this circumstances.
    BTW, I have Swebits, It's one of my favourite trackers along with TL. But I download only movies witch has english subs, and this way it's harder to find the movies. So I really need SweDVDR so that if I can't find a movie with english subs on TL/Swebits/RevTT/Powerbits/TTi, I can look on SweDVDR too, since it has a great selection of DVDRs.

Oh, and the trade is still up. PM me people if you have good offers