Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: I have el-sl invite

LorD.MeXiCaN's Avatar ♀ ♂►FST.SolDieR◄♀ ♂ BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by resigned View Post
    I will go on forever with this with pleasure, because for me it's a good opportunity to practice my English a little bit.
    OK, on the other hand: You said, that the staff on nCore changed the invite system, because they saw this forum, and they wanted to step to level 10? LOL! Hey, I'm gettin' enjoy this conversation with you, you're freakin' funny!

You're Freakin'funny NOW

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #62
    resigned's Avatar Graphomaniac Psycho BT Rep: +4
    Oh you liked my sentence? Copypaste? Not bad!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #63
    WFMU BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by resigned View Post
    There are almost noone on nCore at the moment, who has got invite. Or those, who have paid for it (via SMS), obviously don't want to invite unknown foreigners instead of one of their friend..
    That's fucking brilliant. Congratulations. No, I'm serious, I'd rather pay for an invite via sms than do all that futile and time-consuming trading. I don't have good credit card, so using mobile to do things seems preferable in any way. I guess that's how hungarians got all the money for rebranding their premium el-esl-isaac-azimovesque-lookalike tracker.
    Next step is to pick a new name for the atrocious bitehymen, which definitely sounds like the place for bleeding virgins.
    So bring on the worldwide number where to send sms and in return get invite code or send pay-sms with personal e-mail. That will open the endless possibilities for further growth and development.

Cheerio!!!
    Last edited by RengeeTT; 07-06-2007 at 10:33 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #64
    Quote Originally Posted by RengeeTT View Post
    That's fucking brilliant. Congratulations. No, I'm serious, I'd rather pay for an invite via sms than do all that futile and time-consuming trading. I don't have good credit card, so using mobile to do things seems preferable in any way. I guess that's how hungarians got all the money for rebranding their premium el-esl-isaac-azimovesque-lookalike tracker.
    Next step is to pick a new name for the atrocious bitehymen, which definitely sounds like the place for bleeding virgins.
    So bring on the worldwide number where to send sms and in return get invite code or send pay-sms with personal e-mail. That will open the endless possibilities for further growth and development.

Cheerio!!!
    ROTFL! Anyway, you're right, it could be a brilliant business. Sad thing is, that SMSs are only allowed from Hungarian mobile networks, but it's true, that it's not a little good idea from the staff, they will earn some money with this. Another thing is, that I would never pay to have an invite, because it's completely against the ideology of scene releasing, nonprofit sharing, etc..but there are many, who would spend their money for invites.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #65
    sababot's Avatar what is torrent? BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    guys
    you kidnapped the person's thread
    stop it

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #66
    XeroToX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    so many long posts... lol
    you can blow me...

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #67
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Resigned your logic doesn't make much sense man. If nCore is to go up then other trackers need to go up. You fail to realize that when 30K+ people have a tracker is not rare and even without invites there is room for a lot of acc trading. Many trackers that don't have invites are traded by acc. That's why 2000-5000 is a lot more rare. Lots of people that have had nCore for a while will have invites so don't go saying that very few people out of 30000+ have invites only.

The bottom line is that most people think is level 6 and that's what it is. If there is someone willing to give more so be it but just look at what people will offer for Exigo, FTWR, FTN and Sct. They offer a lot more than what the tracker is worth.

You guys fail to realize that before this tracker was rated people were making insane offers because they didn't know any better. That's no the case anymore

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #68
    Quote Originally Posted by saulin View Post
    Resigned your logic doesn't make much sense man. If nCore is to go up then other trackers need to go up. You fail to realize that when 30K+ people have a tracker is not rare and even without invites there is room for a lot of acc trading. Many trackers that don't have invites are traded by acc. That's why 2000-5000 is a lot more rare. Lots of people that have had nCore for a while will have invites so don't go saying that very few people out of 30000+ have invites only.

The bottom line is that most people think is level 6 and that's what it is. If there is someone willing to give more so be it but just look at what people will offer for Exigo, FTWR, FTN and Sct. They offer a lot more than what the tracker is worth.

You guys fail to realize that before this tracker was rated people were making insane offers because they didn't know any better. That's no the case anymore
    OK, so start it again. It can't be overemphasized: In the case of most Hungarian trackers the amount of users has nothing to do with rarity. For Hungarian users nCore worth much more, than level 4-5 (or even level 6) trackers, so they are absolutely undermotivated to trade their accounts for lower level stuff. I tell you why. Hungarian trackers are very valuable among Hungarian users, because most of them doesn't speak English very well, so they aren't interested too much in getting in foreigner trackers, because they want to see movies, series, etc in their own language (or maybe not ONLY in their own language, but mainly..btw another misbelief of yours, that on nCore there are almost only Hungarian stuff. It is not true, there are 15K torrents, and a very large amount of it is English). For example, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian people are much more motivated in trading their nordic accounts, because people with these nationalities are more open minded..you know, Hungary is in Centre-East Europe. Sad, but true. So for an American, English, or even for a Norwegian guy it's absolutely OK to trade their inland accounts for foreigner accounts. In Hungary it is NOT. Most of them doesn't even know about foreigner trackers, or doesn't care about them. Thats why the gap exists here between offer and demand. You can offer level 4-5 trackers for nCore in vain, noone will trade his good old Hungarian account for your English language-based stuff, only for much more valuable stuff (like level 7-8 trackers). Thats a special mechanism in the case of Hungarian trackers. Their rarity isn't based mainly on the small amount of users, or on highly restricted invite systems, but on the low interest towards foreigner trackers, and because of that on the low trading willingness. You don't know anything about other countries except yours, thats why you can't understand such psychological factors, like this. The Hungarian torrent communities are in a class by themself. They are "closed" in a sense, and the users trade mainly Hungarian invites for Hungarian invites, there are very few foreigners.

Yeah, that's true, that people doesn't make "insane" offers for nCore now, because of the rating, but it's a fact, that because of the low offers, there are barely nCore-related trades according to the first times. In normal case, Hungarian people would lower their needs, and would accept lower offers in no time, but we see: It didn't happened, and it obviously won't.
    Last edited by resigned; 07-07-2007 at 06:49 AM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567