Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2f2f Internal Svcd Ts Pv

Poster
    Okay i just downladed the topic title version of 2 fast 2 furious and cant play it once i burned it with nero. As my dvd player dont support svcd i was wondering if there is a way to convert the file to vcd befor i burn it or somthing

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    have you tried a svcd on your dvd player before?

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    Yeah ive had it a while only plays vcd which is a cunt. dint fancy buying a new one.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    heh i got mine for 20 bucks and it plays em only way to do it is extract the mpeg and burn it that way i think

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    ill try thx for the tip

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    you can also try the header trick with tmpegenc, first extract the mpeg out of the bin with vcdgear(search on google for it), then once you done that open up tmpgenc(get this from the download section) and go file>mpeg tools>simple multiplex select the video output(mpeg) and audio will fill automaticaly, then change type to "MPEG-1 Video-CD", if you want also change the name of output file or it will write over the current mpeg, then click run.
    Then burn this file to cd.

the file that is produced should play in your dvd player, it tricks it in to thinking it's a vcd but it's still a svcd.

you might get an error at the end of the processing that says somthing like buffer under run but dont bother with this as it should still play fine.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    ___edit___

for those who saw the original message, forward flames to [email protected]

thx.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    djpecker
    Can I have the Hash / Sig for that file please?

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Yeah, im i right in thinking you got this version of emule/bittorrent etc and not Kazaa
    cause ive only come accross the NOX version myself

Care to enlighten us?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast