Thread: Final Fantasy 7

i jus installed FF7 and pressed the .reg thingy so i can play the game, but once i play the game the sound comes on normal b4 the start menu were u can choose new game but after that no sound FX or n e thig comes on the normal game also my videos dont seem to play as it skipped straight from that to the train can some1 help me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2. Games   -   #2
    IM HAVING TROUBLE WITH IT TOO IVE EXTRACTED IT TO A FOLDER BUT WHEN I TRY TO RUN IT THE SCREEN GOES BLACK AND NOTHING HAPPENS I NEED HELP.

3. Games   -   #3
    maybe some of the files are corrupt...

4. Games   -   #4
    maybe some of the files are corrupt...

5. Games   -   #5
    yo saiyan i can help u there, do the registration thingy (the cube) then go to the config, change the screen resolution to a smaller size i use the middle 1 check iof theres software renders and stuff as well

6. Games   -   #6
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    ok this game will not work off the hdd or from a virtual drive, you have to burn all the discs to cdr, also the version i had had 3 cracks with it, just experiment with all of these.

stoi