Thread: Fsc

Cool community but thats about it...

Don't waste your time

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    limpdickkid's Avatar Free Ringdings rule BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by lightsout View Post
    Cool community but thats about it...

Don't waste your time
    I wouldnt say that the only good thing is community. The pre-time may not be very good but thats the only bad thing. They get quite a few releases and the Request system is excellent. You can get anything you request... well that can be included in the community aspect but I think the tracker has some really nice people, a good amount of content and is overall an excellent tracker.
    Search RS: Click
    To get the latest scene releases on RS with good pre-times goto: http://www.rslinks.org/
    Alt.Binz 0.28.2
    For an organised list of NZB searching and indexing sites go here -> Click Me...4 N.Z.B. ...it rhymes
    For latest goals goto: www.101greatgoals.com
    To stream sports goto www.myp2p.eu

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    DISABLED PRIVS
    Its hard to get invites since only few old users have them. And new members or members who dint have invites cannot get any invites at the moment..

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    Invites are for security, not for trade. i hope we will ween out the traders in favor of people who genuinely want to be here.

You guys "Advanced Members" and above are the reason we keep going, The minority spoiled the general invite forum for the majority, All we ask is that you use your invites responsably and only invite people you know and trust.

Trading invites will lead to you being disabled as this site is all about security. The boss puts in alot of hard work to keep us low on the radar. As a few of you might have noticed there are sites under ddos attacks that are stopping members from even browsing the site. We have been lucky and have avoided it for now, If you trade on public forums then you will be putting us all at risk, so please DONT DO IT!
    Invites are available to Advanced Members on request but trading them here will result in a ban from FSC.
    FSC specifically state that trading their invites is against their rules.

FST recommend you abide by the rules of sites you are a member of. If you get banned for trading an FSC invite or account, we'll just tell you we told you so.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    when will the invite system be back up

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Rattlesnake View Post
    when will the invite system be back up
    How long is a piece of string?

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    oh anyway yes they do hand out invites to the people they like and anyway who wants to go to a site which isnt very good its like a normal tl thats how i would put it i been there for 3 years only good thing is the fast download and mentioning the rador its not that hard to be in the red rador just remember people know alot of information about fsc

bcc grp fsc
    Last edited by jam0980tr; 07-08-2007 at 06:14 PM.
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12