Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sell Used Computer Equip

I was just curious what you all do with your spare, old and or unused computer equipment. Are there any trading sites solely for PC components?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    lynx's Avatar .
    Tried Ebay?
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Yeah thats what was going to be my end solution. Its unfortunate that Newegg.com got rid of their trade in program, was looking forward to purchasing new equipment in conjunction with getting rid of the old stuff.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    You don't have a garage to store all your old goodies ? One of these days I'll clean out the old crap . Anyone one need EDO ram ?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    LOL, I agree, storage closet fill with some really dated junk. That EDO ram might come in handy, was thinking of upgrading an old clunker I've got in there.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Its funny what people throw away , my father in-law drives for a living in the mean streets of Vancouver and brings me all the computers that stores are throwing away . Was going to tell him not to bring me anymore but found some gems like two identical Capaq's , Celron 2.5 one with 512 mb ddr and the other had a 200 gb WD hdd and Ati 9700 pro , both had Dvd R 's .

Needless to say I told him to keep bringing me the garbage ?
    Last edited by peat moss; 07-08-2007 at 01:08 AM.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Those are some great finds. Especially the pricey video card. So kinda off topic but, was thinking of RMA my board back (sata port problems), what do you think the chances are me getting it back without other problems. Really am hoping it doesn't come back with more problems.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    I don't see why not , your the "customer" what make and model ? Off topic no,its your thread bud .

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    mikeco's Avatar Rossco's Manager
    i just shove mine all in the wardobe.

got 4 keyboards, shit loads of cables and USB devices, an old 17" TFT that still works, 2800+ AMD PC that still works. hmm i should really sell them both to someone, not gunna use them again...

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    With the price of new stuff being so low (China etc) I find it is very hard to sell old stuff, especially as everyone is upgrading their PCs all the time so the old stuff, Ram etc is not compatible.

I had a ,lot of old cable and they have one dollar reserves on an internet web sale site and no one bids for them !

Regards

Digby
    NZ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast