Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm just young and curious..

Question Mark

you know guys.. i'm just 16, male.. you know.. when do you know when is it "the real deal" or true love???

Or is it that, I can't just understand it at my stage now??

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    If you're 16, it isn't "love".

Hit it and quit it.

yo

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev_Stil View Post
    you know guys.. i'm just 16, male.. you know.. when do you know when is it "the real deal" or true love???

Or is it that, I can't just understand it at my stage now??
    does he like the same sort of films as you?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    If there's grass on the wicket, then play cricket,
    But at your age, there´s no need to stick it.
    Let her lick and suck it,
    then F**k it and chuck it.

Are you talking of man loving or just some chick that makes you hard in gym class? We can't help you, as, what ever we say, you'll think "they just dont understand".

Why would you register just to ask us bunch of misfits? I feel we already know you....i'm going for Hairbautt or Seedler.

Anyway, get some pics of her, post them here, or if shy, send a private message to me, and we'll tell you the best course of action.

Do you understand the word "clit" yet? Learn it if not, then love is unnecessary.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Nice Replies Guys.. here is a description... she's not that beautiful or cute and not have that perfect body shape.. but I just really like her.. maybe because of his nice attitude and ... she's really nice.. she's intelligent also..

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Nice Replies Guys.. here is a description... she's not that beautiful or cute and not have that perfect body shape.. but I just really like her.. maybe because of his nice attitude and ... she's really nice.. she's intelligent also..

she's a keeper alrite

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post

she's a keeper alrite

Best. Gif. Ever.

yo

8. Lounge   -   #8
    ok, well, has anything happened, does she know?Why/why not? Some things are best just said, if she's not interested you'll soon find out. If she is, happy days! If not, just go home and wack off about her, it'll pass.

Need more details.

9. Lounge   -   #9

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post

she's a keeper alrite
    OMG but she's not fat

she's intelligent and a little sexy, only her face is just that of the beautiful girls, but she's a looks good otherwise

10. Lounge   -   #10

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo12345 View Post
    ok, well, has anything happened, does she know?Why/why not? Some things are best just said, if she's not interested you'll soon find out. If she is, happy days! If not, just go home and wack off about her, it'll pass.

Need more details.
    nothing happened yet..
    she doesn't know, because I know that she likes another guy..

OMG..

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast