Thread: Microsoft Publisher

I need a copy of publisher quick, but every version i download turns out to be a virus. Can anyone help me?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    I downloaded this file via e mule a few days ago - no virus, works fine - if you are on e mule I can send you the ED2K link

if you are not on e mule you should be

Seriously, K lite is great for music but for apps - especially the bigger ones - e mule is { in my very humble opinion } a lot more reliable

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    dont spose you have a copy of e-mule or somewhere i can get a good copy, im new to all this.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Google > "emule"

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Didn't someone on this board post a link to a "user friendly" version of e mule - people get put off e mule because there isn't a "GO" button B)

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    ????? All you have to do is wait for your firewall and then double click on any server, and go to transfers or search. doesn't get much easier than that.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    i dont know which one to get....i do a search on google and all the sites are in german etc. Oh well, im sure ill find a copy somewhere

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    ok, ive found it thx guys

do you have the E2DK link for publisher?

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    ed2k://|file|Microsoft.Office.XP.Publisher.2003.zip|259539966|5A54BE6B3539D5456807A1C8612715C0|/

B)

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    thx