Thread: Mac os on pc...

hi i want to ask if is posible to put mac os on a vulgar pc

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    KevinGarnet's Avatar Filesharing lover BT Rep: +3
    it is possible.. some time ago i see transformation pack witch convert xp to mac OS but only convert so it isn't true mac OS and some people don't recommend it.. i tried it and looks like mac OS..

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    try cherryos.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    Quote Originally Posted by E0h2H8mr View Post
    try cherryos.
    screw cherryos its a rip off of pearpc

here if you really want a mac os then (link removed, see below) this is what your after but its not recommended.

Mac - Search TPB for "Mac OS X 10.4.6 x86 Install DVD (JaS)".
    Last edited by Skizo; 07-12-2007 at 02:53 AM.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    hema999's Avatar I-I*£*IvI*Д BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    I think it may work

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    muyoso's Avatar The Avatar Stays.
    It does work. I ran OSX86 for over a year on my main computer. If you dont have general knowledge of computers and fairly basic knowledge of the OSX operating system, forget about it. It is time consuming to get working, but amazingly works rather well. The thing that killed it for me is video card support. There is virtually no video card support. Which means a lot of OSX is choppy and gay. I was able to get videos to play fairly well, audio worked fine, internet was awesome. Reading this thread makes me almost want to get it up and running again, as it was one of my favorite os's despite some of the problems.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Demigod's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I don't know if you're looking to install Mac OS just for its aesthetics (good looks) but if so, just wanted to let you know that it's very possible to modify Windows XP to look quite identical to Mac OS.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    muyoso's Avatar The Avatar Stays.
    Modifying XP to look like OS X is retarded. It uses a hell of a lot of resources, and it is not stable at all. I also ran that for a while. The best for that is http://www.flyakiteosx.com/. I do not recommend it. Its a novelty for a few days, then it gets annoying.

I just installed a new release of OSx86 on my computer, and it is running AMAZING. Everything works, I am running dual monitors running all sorts of OS X software. It is really awesome, and this will prob be my OS for the next year or so. It was VERY easy to setup, and there was NOTHING to patch or fix, it was all options on the install dvd. I DO recommend this.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Its a great thing to do to a PC in my opinion
    Now go away.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    thancks dudes for all your opiniam.Now ivegot the laste version and the best for intel pc Mac OS X 86 (OSx86) 10.4.9 [Uphuck v1.4i] Installation DVD - *Intel Only

and its working stable and 100%
    C2D 6600+tuniq tower 120+SAPPHIRE X2600XT 256MB DDR4 PCI
    p5w deluxe wifi+WD 250maxtor300 all sat2 with16m
    team elite 5300 2x1gb+1GB=3GB
    tv lcd grundig Amira 26 HD