Brandon come check this out
    You love kissing his ass dont you?

2. BitTorrent   -   #112
    zagor's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by _coder_ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by beat View Post

Brandon come check this out
    You love kissing his ass dont you?
    Yes he does and maybe he is looking for something more!

3. BitTorrent   -   #113
    beat's Avatar Square BT Rep: +4
    Yup I'm looking for you to get banned for sharing an account.

4. BitTorrent   -   #114
    Quote Originally Posted by beat View Post
    Yup I'm looking for you to get banned for sharing an account.
    People like you are the scum of the earth.

5. BitTorrent   -   #115
    sense's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    I have both, I actually joined SCC just to see what the hoopla was all about. Well FTN does indeed have faster pre-times most of the time. SCC's is tweaked by several minutes, for one thing their clock is off by several minutes. If you have FTN, just test them side by side. For those of you that want to believe SCC has "THE" fastest pre-times ever, more power to you. I just know what I have seen with "MY OWN EYES".
    Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.

6. BitTorrent   -   #116
    Quote Originally Posted by sense View Post
    I have both, I actually joined SCC just to see what the hoopla was all about. Well FTN does indeed have faster pre-times most of the time. SCC's is tweaked by several minutes, for one thing their clock is off by several minutes. If you have FTN, just test them side by side. For those of you that want to believe SCC has "THE" fastest pre-times ever, more power to you. I just know what I have seen with "MY OWN EYES".
    Their clock is off by ~30 secs according to this page: http://tycho.usno.navy.mil/cgi-bin/timer.pl

7. BitTorrent   -   #117
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by sense View Post
    Can you please provide an example?

8. BitTorrent   -   #118
    What have you been smoking? How can PreTimes depend on the server clock? We have 900 more wins then ANY site, and we will not stop. Just because we literally crush every site on 0sec/day material doesn't mean we cheat. Just because your shitty site uses 100MBIT transfers doesn't mean we are that slow. Next time you open your mouth think about it, not once, but twice. We are going to expand our categories soon, so just wait and see.

edit: If in doubt, please check #Tracers / #TRchat at irc.p2pirc.org. We are currently listed as #1

9. BitTorrent   -   #119
    sokratis87's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    ftn of course...

10. BitTorrent   -   #120
    sense's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Chalisto View Post
    What have you been smoking? How can PreTimes depend on the server clock? We have 900 more wins then ANY site, and we will not stop. Just because we literally crush every site on 0sec/day material doesn't mean we cheat. Just because your shitty site uses 100MBIT transfers doesn't mean we are that slow. Next time you open your mouth think about it, not once, but twice. We are going to expand our categories soon, so just wait and see.

edit: If in doubt, please check #Tracers / #TRchat at irc.p2pirc.org. We are currently listed as #1
    Was this directed towards me? First off I don't run a site, so check your glasses, unless you are calling FTN a shitty site? Second, I never said the server clock depended on the pretime. I just brought it up so people would check the torrent added date/time + server time to get an idea when comparing to other sites. Many times people just look at the listed pretime, a lot of pre db's have different times, so it's not highly accurate. I go by what I can actually load into my client from irc. Anyways good luck with the site, it does have fast pretimes but it is a bit overblown. Personally, I just don't feel very secure on the site. To me community+security is above everything else. Please understand, I am not trying to make scc look bad or anything. So, best of luck to you and SCC in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyl3KK View Post
    Can you please provide an example?
    FTN:

Death.Proof.UNRATED.DVDR-Replica (Uploaded 13m, 54s after pre.) on the site @ 2007-08-31 around 22:29:27 EST
    Death.Proof.DVDRip.XviD-DMT (Uploaded 5m, 9s after pre.) on the site @ 2007-08-30 around 12:14:08 EST

SCC:

Death.Proof.UNRATED.DVDR-Replica (pretime not found) on the site @ 2007-09-01 around 22:26:06 EST
    Death.Proof.DVDRip.XviD-DMT (Uploaded 3h 55m, 46s after pre) on the site @ 2007-08-30 16:54:34 EST

If more examples are needed please look them up yourself.
    Last edited by sense; 09-02-2007 at 04:14 AM.
    Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast