Thread: Looking 4 ScT Invite

Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Hi, I know this may be a long shot but I am looking for a ScT invite. I've been trying to get some in the BitTorrent Invites section but no one seems willing to lend one. I can provide good ratio proofs if you need. One person there mentioned that I should try it here. I've been searching for one for almost 7 months. If you have a spare one or if you know where I may get one I would greatly appreciate it. Feel free to give me a PM and thanks everyone.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    the first rule of sct is you don't talk about sct.
    there's two things in this life i hate; 1. Cultural discrimination and 2. Gypsies

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Sextent's Avatar Version Five
    Quote Originally Posted by dtrain123 View Post
    Hi, I know this may be a long shot but I am looking for a ScT invite. I've been trying to get some in the BitTorrent Invites section but no one seems willing to lend one. I can provide good ratio proofs if you need. One person there mentioned that I should try it here. I've been searching for one for almost 7 months. If you have a spare one or if you know where I may get one I would greatly appreciate it. Feel free to give me a PM and thanks everyone.
    Oh dear, another person on moderation.

How sad.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    ^ You fucked up now, lad... they're both narcs.

-bd

5. Lounge   -   #5
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    pal you have chosen wrong place to get invites, this is one of the places where people hate BT invites.
    its kinda rivalry between lounge and InviteSection, they will take from you EVERYthing but will give you NOTHING.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    ive got lyke 50 invites to ctu or whatever and you can totally trust me, just look at my trading rep and stuff - send me a pm with your credit card details and you'll completely get invited

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Chip Monk's Avatar Darth Monk Like.
    Quote Originally Posted by BawA View Post
    pal you have chosen wrong place to get invites, this is one of the places where people hate BT invites.
    its kinda rivalry between lounge and InviteSection, they will take from you EVERYthing but will give you NOTHING.
    It's not that bAWa, it's just that it's an automatic moderation for trying to trade invites outside of the authorised area.
    You do not need to see my I.D.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Can we do something useful with this thread? Maybe turn it into a quiz thread..

erm anyway, we are really understanding ..and kind in the Lounge actually, contrary to Bawa's definition. Of course this is the wrong place to ask for an invite and yes it is a very long shot. Perhaps you should join the chat room on Soulseek and ask there for your coveted invite... here is the link on how to get started... https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-fil...ated-406-67507

When you arrive in FileSharingTalk.com's chat room ..then ask for Adster

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    'Nuff said.