Thread: Question about ScT

sense's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    Here is the question that I pose to anyone willing to answer.

What would it take (please respond truthfully) as in what type of offer to score a ScT invite? A lot of people want an ScT invite but I honestly want to know how much would it cost to obtain one? Please no arm+leg replies, I am just looking for reasonable answers.

Thanks!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    You can donate 20 euros in your friend's SCT account for an invite.

Or you can make friends and contribute in this community and I'm pretty sure you'll get to join SCT in no time.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    ScT > FTN ...

so good luck

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    It depends of what someone wants (needs). I think that you will get it in exchange for sometihng at same or higher level.

GL

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by fstrulz View Post
    You can donate 20 euros in your friend's SCT account for an invite.

Or you can make friends and contribute in this community and I'm pretty sure you'll get to join SCT in no time.

U are absolutely right, Ftrulz. I f U are a solid member of this community , U get what u want.
    The main difference between the two is the existence of freebies on FTN. That's why it's easier to seed back and keep a good ratio (despite the few leechers), than on SCT. On SCT there was only one occasion (freeleech), at its birthday. Both sites are terrific. On more thing: SCT is much faster when U navigate. And on SCT U gotta have a good intuition which torrent will be popular and which is a bummer. U can screw up Your ratio in no time.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Idanp's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    SCT much better than FTN in everything !

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Liked's Avatar Gamefreak BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    lol@Soshen

At FTN you have Freeleech every Day ,but the Browserspeed is tooo low thats the only think which i don`t like at FTN and the low Speed at very old Files and at SCT you will get full down if you have a 1GBit Connection(0day) and old files have respectable downloadspeed

If you have both what do you want more? Nothing
    Last edited by Liked; 07-09-2007 at 07:37 AM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by sense View Post

What would it take (please respond truthfully) as in what type of offer to score a ScT invite? A lot of people want an ScT invite but I honestly want to know how much would it cost to obtain one? Please no arm+leg replies, I am just looking for reasonable answers.

Thanks!
    TT offer makes it on every day, also you can catch your like offering a buffered oink account, and may be buffered bitmeTV or bitme, most people value this 3 low level. So, if you don't have anything useful, start from getting a free TL invite and buffer the account up, I heard seedbox makes 1 TB a week there, then you can trade TL for O or BTMs and buff 'em up for oink you don't need a TB numbers 100-200 Gb will be enough + some invites, let's say in one month you can get 6 invites, counting 4 from PU promotion. Such offer can get you a level 8.
    Good luck!
    TCS Byatch in training

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    hangemhigh's Avatar semi retired BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by sense View Post

Thanks!
    the answer is - ya gotta work for it or get lucky..
    the end
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=146759&dateline=1186088996

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    sense's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    Wow thanks for all the replies guys, really appreciate it