Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned from BitmeTV.org and I don't know why...

uvbull's Avatar ÚjpestFC FAN BT Rep: +5
    Accounts with less than 175MB in total Upload / Download activity per month may be disabled.
    N'joy

{BitHUmen}-{BitGate}-{Majomparade.com}-{TranceTraffic}-{BitmeTV.org}-{Torrentleech}

Sorry For my Bad English

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    BANNED BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Eytan View Post
    If you get the invite from mbucari1 like me, his whole invite tree was banned.
    they told u what was the reason for the invite tree to be banned?

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Eytan's Avatar AddicTed_To_ATB BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by uvbull View Post
    Accounts with less than 175MB in total Upload / Download activity per month may be disabled.
    N'joy
    It has nothing to do with me.

Quote Originally Posted by hungdob View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Eytan View Post
    If you get the invite from mbucari1 like me, his whole invite tree was banned.
    they told u what was the reason for the invite tree to be banned?
    Well, the reason seems obvious to me but I don't want to accuse anyone.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Yeah, I had same problem, a real pain esp since it has been real hard to keep the ratio above one

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Yeah, I got disabled. I'm sorry it affected you too

I had a good buffer on the account so I lent it to a friend. One day he calls me and says he can't log on cuz account's disabled. I don't know what he did, but I'm never gonna let him leech from one of my accounts again.

Quote Originally Posted by mss74 View Post
    Yeah, I had same problem, a real pain esp since it has been real hard to keep the ratio above one
    If you have a seedbox (even leeware) it's easy to seed. You just have to download things that you don't particularly want because there are a lot of leachers.

Edit: If I ever get another account, I'll have another giveaway to try and make things right.
    Last edited by mbucari1; 07-09-2007 at 04:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by mbucari1 View Post
    Yeah, I got disabled. I'm sorry it affected you too

I had a good buffer on the account so I lent it to a friend. One day he calls me and says he can't log on cuz account's disabled. I don't know what he did, but I'm never gonna let him leech from one of my accounts again.

Quote Originally Posted by mss74 View Post
    If you have a seedbox (even leeware) it's easy to seed. You just have to download things that you don't particularly want because there are a lot of leachers.

Edit: If I ever get another account, I'll have another giveaway to try and make things right.
    when will you people learn that cheating ratios is suicide in bitmetv and oink
    ?

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I suspected that he did cheat, but I didn't want to start something by accusing him. We're going on a road trip in a couple of weeks and I don't want any unnecessary tension. I just won't EVER let him have access to one of my accounts again nor will he EVER see an invite from me.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    digitalmayhem's Avatar I <3 torrents! BT Rep: +4
    It could also be that you were using a banned client. I just heard that someone was banned for using utorrent 1.7.
    "Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by analoguegirl View Post
    It could also be that you were using a banned client. I just heard that someone was banned for using utorrent 1.7.
    That's harsh, but I'm pretty sure he still uses 1.6. And anyway, do you REALLY think they would disable all my invites for using a banned client?

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Eytan's Avatar AddicTed_To_ATB BT Rep: +2
    @ mbucari: I should report your friend , you know that

I will miss "Hell's Kitchen"

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast