Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BitHUmen

BANNED BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by resigned View Post
    A friend of mine has a bitHUmen invite, he only would like an SCT or an FTN invite. The business will go through middleman. Thank you for bumping.

lol .. why do you always trade for "friends " of yours ...

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Resigned u ask as much as u want. No folks like these dragon will tell U. And if overhyped - well, who cares? Do not pay attention, do not answer. Let him (Resigned) do his business. If he finds somebody, who finds his offer OK, who cares? Why does it hurt U? Market is market. There's a supply and a demand. That's clear. And u ain't gonna change that. I finished commenting here. Post, curse, I am not interested. I already have everything I want therefore I do not trade at all - I do not have to. I giveaway invites. But let me support my fellowman, Boss! But let U have a good time, Best luck 2 U all, have a good, meaningful, theoretical debate,
    And Hej San for Svensk Bro!ROTFL.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    resigned's Avatar Graphomaniac Psycho BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by sweed View Post
    A friend of mine has a bitHUmen invite, he only would like an SCT or an FTN invite. The business will go through middleman. Thank you for bumping.

lol .. why do you always trade for "friends " of yours ...
    Because I'm not too interested in having ultrarare trackers, because I'm not irrealistic. Man, it's impossible to use 20 trackers at the same time, it's insane. On the other hand, my friends haven't registered to FST, and don't want to wait for 1 month to trade, so I help them..and take the responsibility.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    durex's Avatar PEACE AND LOVE BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Sometimes i simply dont get it, never did .... what's the problem try to trade (invites) Bh or Demonoid for Sct or whatever?

Like I read before it's impossible (well perhaps difficult not impossible) to use 20 trackers at the same time , so probably it's also impossible to get invites to all of them. Did you guys already thought perhaps that's why this site area 'Bittorrent Invites' is running .....

Of course getting an invite from a friend (the way it should be) or from some giveaway thread, is the real spirit of sharing, but cum'on how many friends we have who have invites to give to all or some good tracker's ?? In my case i only have perhaps 2 or 3 , and do you guys know one thing i just meet them here !!!

And yah yah i also think they did a great job in overated the hungarian tracker's but who cares i never saw them trying to scam anybody they're just try to access to other good tracker's sharing what they have.

Anyway that's my personnal opinion because i already got invites to El-SL (nCore) and Gigatorrents long time ago , and I really think they arent so good like sometimes they try to say ..... but we also know the Rating thread is about rarity, so I do belive nCore and BitHumen are a quiet (very) difficult to obtain.

BitHumen i dont have it yet although a good friend already offer me his account, but i think i'm like 'old fashion' guy i prefer to build something from the floor to the roof by myself ...... well if someone wants to send me an invite be my guest, i know i know someguys are just now thinking ...Begger ! lol

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by durex View Post
    The truth is, that some trackers don't worth the same value to different persons, and it's OK. I always get, what I want for these Hungarian trackers, because there are always, who need them, and there are always, who don't need them (these people often become rude, arrogant and agressive). It's OK to flame in Hungarian tracker-related threads, I don't blame them. I have written real arguments in long posts, and nobody could confute them, so I see: these flames about jelousy, not about reality. By the way, it's not a problem for me to write down the same arguments every time to every flamer. I can variate the style, how I humiliate them, and it's fun. (Just kiddin', actually I'm a really nice person)

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by durex View Post
    The truth is, that some trackers don't worth the same value to different persons, and it's OK. I always get, what I want for these Hungarian trackers, because there are always, who need them, and there are always, who don't need them (these people often become rude, arrogant and agressive). It's OK to flame in Hungarian tracker-related threads, I don't blame them. I have written real arguments in long posts, and nobody could confute them, so I see: these flames about jelousy, not about reality. By the way, it's not a problem for me to write down the same arguments every time to every flamer. I can variate the style, how I humiliate them, and it's fun. (Just kiddin', actually I'm a really nice person)
    you see trackers like ftwr and uk-t that are the biggest shit around. for example nCore have a lot of hungarian torrents that are useless to a lot of people but it haves +18000. non-hungarian have more than uk-t and ftwr together, and the truth is that will be really dificult to get invites there, because that 500 points need at least more than 4 months to get and only if someone upload almost everyday. of course sct is probably the best tracker around but if people give for example sct with teras buffer for shit like uk-t, why someone couldnīt get a sct invite or account for nCore or bithumen?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by TorrentMaster9 View Post
    you see trackers like ftwr and uk-t that are the biggest shit around. for example nCore have a lot of hungarian torrents that are useless to a lot of people but it haves +18000. non-hungarian have more than uk-t and ftwr together, and the truth is that will be really dificult to get invites there, because that 500 points need at least more than 4 months to get and only if someone upload almost everyday. of course sct is probably the best tracker around but if people give for example sct with teras buffer for shit like uk-t, why someone couldnīt get a sct invite or account for nCore or bithumen?
    Well, there are other factors, which are important in these trades. UK-T and FTWR are ridiculously rare trackers, JUST because their invite system. They became famous, fabulous, every collector want them. nCore and bH are much more different: they are rare mainly because of the low trading inclination of their users, and because their invite systems..their users usually are absolutely uninterested in foreigner trackers, and don't want to trade at all. Plus, their invite system is either completely closed or fairly opened, so it confuses the traders. How much is it worth? Hard thing. And we know, that content, speed, etc. is indifferent, 'cause if it wouldn't, UK-T and FTWR would be on lower levels. So we shouldn't talk about anything in connection with the WIAW list except RARITY. Of course, I agree with you, what you've written about the torrents on nCore, but others could say, that I'm lopsided, and truly I am.
    Last edited by resigned; 07-09-2007 at 12:59 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Bump.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    WFMU BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    JUMP ON 'DIS BUMP

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Just curious... How many bonus points do you get for hyping up bithumen??? Just kidding, mate.

Seriously... I've seen almost all giveaways - NB, SCT, TT, swedvdr, FTN, FTWR, and even UK-T invite giveaways, but I've never seen an ncore or bithumen giveaway... It'd be really great if you guys could giveaway some invites to these Hungarian sites, so others could see what's the hype or what's real about them.

Last edited by fstrulz; 07-10-2007 at 05:53 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast