Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best Tv-out Card To Purchase?

Poster
    Originally posted by bronco+21 June 2003 - 04:58--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bronco @ 21 June 2003 - 04:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gumbydancin@20 June 2003 - 18:48
    I imagine the ones you listed are between &#036;60-80, but you can just go the whole nine yards (tv wise) and get an ati all-in-wonder ve (pci) foraround &#036;100. Try newegg.com or try pcworld.com&#39;s product finder to find the best price. You get tv out with s-video and composite and you get tv tuner and dvd or vhs to pc recording options. It performs pretty darn well for the price and features.
    Thats nice, all them features are very good to have.

I may cancel my order&#33; and get a ati all-in-wonder now.

Is this the exact name for the one your talking about>ALL-IN-WONDERŽ 128 PRO (pci version for me)

Bit confused about the exact one &#39;cause theres a few if im not mistaken.

Im in the UK as well so newegg&#39;s no good for me
    Cheap UK dealers anyone?

Also would the TV-out quality be equal to the Xcard which is designed for only this purpose.

Apoligies for all these questions (gumbydancin you got alot to answer for&#33; )

Thanks for the help, i do appreciate it [/b][/quote]
    No the exact name of the one I have is the ALL-IN-WOnder VE. It is pci and supports every function I listed. You asked about the TV-out quality. I really don&#39;t see how it could be ANY better. It is excellent, and I&#39;ve have yet to see higher qualityon anyone else&#39;s pc. I think it depends on what tv you use though and what language style you are using in windows. I don&#39;t know any good Uk dealers but I&#39;m sure you can find one online farily easily that sells the VE.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    Wow&#33;, cheers guys you have helped us alot

Im going to go for the Ati All-In-WonderŽ ve, it looks to suit me.

Also theres one on eBay so i may try and get that one at a knock down fee

Again, thanks for the input fellas

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    Ok i didnt want to post on this again...but im having a lttle trouble
    tracking this card down in theuk

Ebay was a no go and ive just checked all the links out in the &#39;resources&#39; thread
    and not 1 sells it

So, if anyone could think of some more uk based sites, that may sell this i&#39;d appreciate it.

If not, no worries.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    dont know about TV cards and such, but http://www.scan.co.uk is a good uk PC shop....check out today only, which changes every day and has some real bargains on it

edit: fixed link
    <insert signature here>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123