Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for FTN invite...

kimii's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    G-force to u. 1 more left.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    G-Force's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by kimii View Post
    G-force to u. 1 more left.
    Thank you so much kimii, if there is anything i can do for you, please let me know.

DREAMS DO COME TRUE!
    Last edited by G-Force; 07-10-2007 at 04:43 AM.
    http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/3821/fsc1bc9am5.png

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Nice, maybe this time i'll be lucky.
    Can i have one pls?

My mail: sheira1 (at) gmail dot com
    Some screens: http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/2843/4kimiiat4.png

Last edited by stroj; 07-10-2007 at 05:02 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    techie316's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by kimii View Post
    ok. I retract my FTN offers. Cant giveaway. I'll pick best 2 users for sct invite though... good luck on registering though... its full to the rim. Post why you want it, email, screenies.
    Hey Kimii i would love an SCT invite please.Will never trade it.

All ratios with todays date

Bitme

Oink

RevTT

Thors

BitmeTV

SpeedTest

I want it because i heard it has some great releases and have never had a tracker above level 5.

sagar2305(at)gmail(dot)com

Thanks a lot
    Last edited by techie316; 07-10-2007 at 05:10 AM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    PayPal

As many of you may have noticed, our PayPal account has been offline due to us getting reported for some sort of fraud.

This problem is now fixed. But since the bills come in on the same date each month, we need your help. The bill has to be paid on the 17th of July, so please start donating. We really need your help!

Thank you
    -Staff
    When I saw that message on SCT... I thought to myself.. WOW thats cutting it close. How is SCT ever going to manage, raising so much money in such short time. I thought they may try to send out the $40 t-shirt (YES $40 for a SCT t-shirt... ROFLLL.. Go to Ralph Lauren instead.. They have a sale, no invite required ) early and make up costs. But I must say, djGrrr is a marketing GENIUS. What better way, than to get an ex-FTN sysop.. to give out SCT invites.. LOL. Dj.. U should go work with Donald Trump.. I have a "Feeling" you two will get along great.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by uploadaddict View Post
    PayPal

As many of you may have noticed, our PayPal account has been offline due to us getting reported for some sort of fraud.

This problem is now fixed. But since the bills come in on the same date each month, we need your help. The bill has to be paid on the 17th of July, so please start donating. We really need your help!

Thank you
    -Staff
    When I saw that message on SCT... I thought to myself.. WOW thats cutting it close. How is SCT ever going to manage, raising so much money in such short time. I thought they may try to send out the $40 t-shirt (YES $40 for a SCT t-shirt... ROFLLL.. Go to Ralph Lauren instead.. They have a sale, no invite required ) early and make up costs. But I must say, djGrrr is a marketing GENIUS. What better way, than to get an ex-FTN sysop.. to give out SCT invites.. LOL. Dj.. U should go work with Donald Trump.. I have a "Feeling" you two will get along great.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    $40 for an SCT T-shirt??? Is the shipping & handling included? And do they have a 2 for $80 deal?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    PayPal

Thank you
    -Staff

Gave me a good laugh for 15 minutes '
    eee

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    G-Force's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quick Question Kimmi, the mail says use the following link to register, then i telss me it has already reached its maximum amount of users etc, etc, which is fine.

i am just unsure of this bit

After you do this, you will be able setup your new account. If you fail to
    do this, your invite will expire within a few days, and the invite returned
    to the inviting user.

Does this mean if i dont get on in the next few days my invite become useless?
    http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/3821/fsc1bc9am5.png

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force View Post
    Quick Question Kimmi, the mail says use the following link to register, then i telss me it has already reached its maximum amount of users etc, etc, which is fine.

i am just unsure of this bit

After you do this, you will be able setup your new account. If you fail to
    do this, your invite will expire within a few days, and the invite returned
    to the inviting user.

Does this mean if i dont get on in the next few days my invite become useless?
    Yes..it will exprire in a few days. Get a firefox extension called check4change. And select the page and check it every 5 second, its a great hammering tool and should get you in no time.
    eee

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast