Thread: South Park DVDs

Demigod's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post this here. If not, moderators, please feel free to delete this.

Does anybody know a place where I can find the DVDs of South Park seasons with english subtitles?

I looked on trackers I have and all I could find were certain seasons covered by a group named SCiENCE and the other seasons covered by a group named FoV.

The FoV released have english subtitles but the SCiENCE released don't. And these DVDs are the only version that I've ever found.

For example, can anyone find the Season One DVDs with english subtitles?

BitMeTV used to have them but unfortunately, they're dead.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    BitmeTV has a few DVDs right now for South Park Eps with Eng subtitles

Subs: Eng,Fra,Spa

If any of you have them please seed them as I would not mind getting them as well and all of them right now have 1-2 seeders

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    SKGunners's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Yeah, I've been looking for them too. I've been successful in finding Futurama, Family Guy, and The Simpsons DVDs but never South Park. Saulin, so only BitMeTV has them right?

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    tupac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by SKGunners View Post
    Yeah, I've been looking for them too. I've been successful in finding Futurama, Family Guy, and The Simpsons DVDs but never South Park. Saulin, so only BitMeTV has them right?
    Where do you found The Simpsons DVDs? I was looking for them too. Do they have english subtitles?

All the Suth Park DVDs where on BitmeTV when I got in there. But while I build a buffer so I can download them all, the torrents became dead. Now I have a big buffer on BitmeTV, but no South Park
    Does somebody found out if the South Park DVDs (with english subtitles) can be downloaded from anywhere else?