Thread: im under a bad moon...or something

weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    on oink first i got a triangle (which was my fault i upped a multi 5 disc all different release of same artist that wasnt a multi disc set),then i notice two of my three invites were disabled and 1 guy i just gave the invite to and was just on for 2 and a half hours (i must be a bad judge of charachter) the other guy had a positive ratio so i dont no what that was about,and now they took all my invites away which i understand just would have like to no what the 2 guys did wrong but im afraid to ask and i think if i wasnt a donner i probably would be gone even though i have a positive ratio im just hoping this bad moon goes away ...this just my way of opening up and hope all the bad vibes dissapate .....maybe a chant ooohhhmmm ooohhhmmm ooohhhmmm ooohhhmmm ooohhhmmm ooohhhmmm ooohhhmmm ooohhhmmm ooohhhmmm...so watch what you do and who you give your invites to there are unscrupiles (if thats how you spell it) people here and i guees any where for that manner
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BamZow's Avatar Pure Swedish power BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    There is really bad karma over oink. Nothing ever works out the way you want.

Letīs hold each others hands and sing "We shall overcome"

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Just a "Fat Pink Piggie" ready to be slaughtered. Make Pork chops.....LOL

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    dont get me wrong i do like the site im just a little wachful on invites which i dont have any i think my 2 bad giveaways cost me them
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    kapowcowpwned's Avatar BCC token orange kid BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    you're better off without invites man, Now you've got nothing to lose. Well I guess except ur acc

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    yes true no temptation to give em out ...update my triangles gone too woo hoo
    2. Custody; care.