Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions on ratio, bitmetv

game1283's Avatar "ǝuo ǝɥʇ" BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7

Urgent

I had just an account in bitmetv, I downloaded a file with many leecher, and grabbed only 57mb from it.. hoping that from it my ratio will go up..

To my surprise, no one downloads from me, hence I do not have any upload yet..

It is very hard to build up ratios at first because files were not uploaded in RAR format..(because in RAR format I can download part of files...) Most files uploaded have a size of 400mb + , if I will download it just to seed it.. It will just cripple my stats. making my ratio smaller...

Do anyone know any technique for building your ratio at new sites?

Can anyone help?

I really need the site, i don't want to be disabled..

Any suggestion is greatly appreciated..

P.S. Thanks for reading my post..

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    donate.....they give very good credit for small amount donated
    i found myself on bitmetv always downloading the latest shows out every 20 minutes just to seed to a 2.0 ratio on each....older shows you can forget about it.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    topkat has written an excellent guide on how to build ratio .. search for that guide

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    OK, first read they FAQs and Rules and shites and all that crap they wrote for you Don't hit and run - seed for 72 hrs and you'll be fine in banning means.
    For improving ratio check some of your other trackers with a good ratios if they have same files as bitmetv, especially packs.
    And good luck!
    TCS Byatch in training

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Take a look at those season packs in BitMeTV.

edit: contd, posted too early

Those packs are full of single releases from LOL, XOR etc and those are very easy to get, whether from TvTorrents or from public trackers. If you already archive some series, getting upload credit little by little is easy enough.
    Last edited by Daniel; 07-11-2007 at 12:03 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    game1283's Avatar "ǝuo ǝɥʇ" BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7

Arrow

Thanks for the thoughts.. nice replies guys... though i hope someone will add some more help =)

Quote Originally Posted by jaz31z24 View Post
    donate.....they give very good credit for small amount donated
    i found myself on bitmetv always downloading the latest shows out every 20 minutes just to seed to a 2.0 ratio on each....older shows you can forget about it.
    If anyone have it.. Can you share it..? i googled it, and didn't find it..
    Last edited by game1283; 07-11-2007 at 01:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    DISABLED PRIVS
    I suggest latest episodes or switch to TvTorrents much easier to keep your credits positive there.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Wait for Sunday night, then download the new HBO show off of TL (or favorite 0 day scene release tracker), convert to avi, then seed and watch your ratio increase exponentially.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    That`s correct Pablo. I have mega-servers, and even I cannot keep up the pace. The hardest tracker to seed.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Cmon's Avatar on users.php
    upload by yourself?
    Know too much = bad
    My Ratio, Stats & Speed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast