Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ScT for Trade

DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    i dont no if this is a bad offer cz of the WIAW thread but sometimes its only the needs of the person and not the levels of the tracker when it comes down to tradeing but anyways..

I have an ScT account more then 5+weeks old, small buffer not worth while mentioning, haha.

i want a F*N invite only pm me if interested

free bumpys are welcome

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    It's not a bad offer at all, but i dont know why you want to give up the best tracker out there for a shity slow loading , few user , crap tracker like FTN

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    zului's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by dragos View Post
    It's not a bad offer at all, but i dont know why you want to give up the best tracker out there for a shity slow loading , few user , crap tracker like FTN
    do u have it so u can say it's crap?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    I have it all my friend. Well , almost everything

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    why do ppl say ftn is shit whn its not really true but then again everyone is entitled to their own opinion..

anyways in my opinion ftn is more secure and better off in the long term due to where it is hosted and it will be very hard to shut down

now sct may have more leechers or so but ftn still have the better packs so at the end of the day it all comes down to the needs of the person

now about the browesing speed an extra 2-5 secs on ftn is not much of a big deal in my opinion

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    I am just saying so you dont regret it later. I got mine for free, but if i have traded ScT for example , i would have killed myself for being so stupid. And you will see that in time those extra 4,5 ... 10 seconds of the loading time start to add up

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by netranger2 View Post
    why do ppl say ftn is shit whn its not really true but then again everyone is entitled to their own opinion..

anyways in my opinion ftn is more secure and better off in the long term due to where it is hosted and it will be very hard to shut down

now sct may have more leechers or so but ftn still have the better packs so at the end of the day it all comes down to the needs of the person

now about the browesing speed an extra 2-5 secs on ftn is not much of a big deal in my opinion
    itīs a very good tracker. forget that idiot. and good luck.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Both trackers are extremely good.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by netranger2 View Post
    ...anyways in my opinion ftn is more secure and better off in the long term due to where it is hosted and it will be very hard to shut down...

...now about the browesing speed an extra 2-5 secs on ftn is not much of a big deal in my opinion
    I agree with you, mate...

For me, FTN is the best overall tracker there is - great content and staff and the best pretimes and speed.
    And also, security is the most important thing... About FTN's browsing speed - adults understand it... kids hate it.

SCT is a great tracker - but what I don't like about it is its Pay2Leech system - which is a cash cow, since it's very hard to seed in their tracker (unless you have a seedbox)... Question: Does their $40 SCT T-Shirt include shipping & handling?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast