Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A question about Louisiana politicians

Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    Did either of you read the title of the thread.

In point of fact, however, this thread was meant to point up the difference in how these stories have been treated by the media and viewed by such as yourselves.

You both seem to believe there is no value in comparing the two...I gather for both of you the fact of Vitter's hypocrisy is the operative factor in his trespass, which quality Jefferson escapes, having been thoughtful enough to have never campaigned against corruption.

Now-

Who is being partisan.

I will admit mine; it is, after all, why I am here.

What about the two of you - care to make other than the usual rhetorical case that you are "independent"?

The very idea is laughable.
    Yeah I read the title and honestly I never paid attention to the fact that they both are from the same state. Really.

My view of Vitter is the same as it was for Clinton. Again it's Viiter's own fault for how it looks.

I remember right after Ole Will Clint's debacle a handful of Repubs had to come out about their adulterous affairs.

If you yell loudly about something you look stupid when that something bites you in the ass.

You are a weird one. You are here to be partisan. What kind of geeky shit is that?

I've always thought that you phrase things and bring up shit....just to be partisan. Being independent minded is something totally foreign to you. There is no expansion of your mind because it is sheep-like.

It is also why any thread you put up is automatically looked upon as being partisan. I, for the most part, answer straight up.

My mind is not closed like yours.
    Last edited by Busyman™; 07-12-2007 at 09:42 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12