Thread: Nero Error

nizers's Avatar Poster
    Here's the error:

NERO Error Screenshot

This isn't making any sense to me because i've DL'd the Nero MPEG 2 SVCD plug-in and installed it. And just to make sure that it wasn't a messed up plug-in i DL'd another one and installed that one and i still get the same message. The wierdest part is just a week ago i converted X-Men 2.Centropy to a VCD form and burned it. Any ideas? Please help.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    FST Retiree
    alot of the mpeg2 plugins off of kazaa lite (and any sharing network) may say that they were installed successfully, but in fact they never work. i went through this myself. i ended up downloading about 20 of those damned things before i finally found one that actually worked. you may need to do that.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    my only suggestion use tmpgenc to convert svcd to vcd..It still is a hassle but once you get it sorted out it works..I use the klite codec pack(but i don't use the mpeg2 decoder from it) after i install the codecs i installed powerdvd xp it comes with cyberlingos mpeg2 decoder it works ...give it a try

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    nizers's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by dg_mortal@19 June 2003 - 07:01
    alot of the mpeg2 plugins off of kazaa lite (and any sharing network) may say that they were installed successfully, but in fact they never work. i went through this myself. i ended up downloading about 20 of those damned things before i finally found one that actually worked. you may need to do that.
    could you post a hash for the working version of yours?