Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: need tranceroute

SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by graemek View Post
    What is SS, screenshot perhaps?. What of my ratio or to prove i have invites

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Del View Post
    Very little, you can download all you need, post a comment on each download, post hello etc in the forum, be a little bit involved, and if & when you meet the requirements of PU within the stated time then you will be promoted to PU not long after being promoted to user.

It just takes time & patience, I had a n00b invite, was PU within 5 weeks.
    If your interested pm me your email address
    I don't need the piggy invite, I will give you TR n00b for free though, it saves you worrying about your invitees.

If you get offers, make sure they are full user invites generated with energy rather than n00b invites, which are free to all.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Red_Del View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by graemek View Post
    What is SS, screenshot perhaps?. What of my ratio or to prove i have invites

If your interested pm me your email address
    I don't need the piggy invite, I will give you TR n00b for free though, it saves you worrying about your invitees.

If you get offers, make sure they are full user invites generated with energy rather than n00b invites, which are free to all.
    i accept your offer, pm'd you my email

Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12