silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Tigers

3. Sports Club   -   #3
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I despise the yanks.

Go 'Stros!

yo

4. Sports Club   -   #4
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Of course you despise the Yanks. Everyone despises a winner
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

5. Sports Club   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by DefianceX View Post
    That's why I love the Yankees. They buy all the good players and they have won 26 World Championship Titles. No other team in any other sport will come close to that.

6. Sports Club   -   #6
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by dtrain123 View Post
    That's why I love the Yankees. They buy all the good players and they have won 26 World Championship Titles. No other team in any other sport will come close to that.
    Well, the Cubs have just about as good of an income, and Mark Cuban has just put in a bid to buy them.

Could be the best thing to happen to baseball since the home run.

yo

7. Sports Club   -   #7
    Cuban in baseball? Yikes!! Its like the second coming of another Steinbreinner. Miserable title drought, billy goat curse, be gone!
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

8. Sports Club   -   #8
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Cuban in baseball? Yikes!! Its like the second coming of another Steinbreinner. Miserable title drought, billy goat curse, be gone!
    The Cubs have been run by a corporation for far too long. They have a nationwide fanbase and a ton of money to spend, but do nothing but lose. They're America's favorite losers, for crying out loud.

If Cuban gets a hold of them, it's going to be exciting. Heck, I might even buy a hat.

yo

9. Sports Club   -   #9
    SpiderPig's Avatar The Clams BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Wow, fuck the Yankees. All they do is spend 40million a year on 1 damn player, gets another lineup with 10-20million each, then gets a retarded pitching staff for another 10 million each. And they are currently below .500. ROFLMAO

That organization needs to be shut down, and MLB must enforce a damn cap rule.

Go Braves!
    No Whining

10. Sports Club   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconsSB View Post
    Wow, fuck the Yankees. All they do is spend 40million a year on 1 damn player, gets another lineup with 10-20million each, then gets a retarded pitching staff for another 10 million each. And they are currently below .500. ROFLMAO

That organization needs to be shut down, and MLB must enforce a damn cap rule.

Go Braves!
    That just shows you that money cant buy championships. You think those championship run they had in the late 90s were because of their payroll? Fuck no. Those teams had chemistry that this current one and the last few ones will never have. Funny how every Yankee hater always brings up their payroll. Even funnier how most yankee fans could care less about it. After all, its Steinbreinner's money. Not theirs.

Yes I admit they're not having their best season. But at least they're not some team I know who wins 10+ seasons of division titles and only has one WS title to show for it rofl.

If Cuban gets a hold of them, it's going to be exciting. Heck, I might even buy a hat.
    If Cuban gets a hold of em, Steve Bartman might be able to catch sunlight again lol.
    Last edited by DefX; 07-15-2007 at 08:05 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast