Thread: recover torrent files?

BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45

Angry

hi guys,
    i deleted an important torrent file before 5 mins,
    is there a program to recover that file?
    i tried Recover My Files but u must put which type of file u want to recover and there is no .torrent option..
    plz guys i need ur help
    thx

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Timer's Avatar Dr. n00b
    I'm not sure if I understand how you deleted it (manually or through your bittorrent client) but if you use utorrent maybe this'll help:
    all torrents you started downloading using utorrent are saved in this folder on your comp: C:\Documents and Settings\Yourusername\Application Data\uTorrent

*replace "yourusername" with your user name...
    *I think you need to show hidden files and folders to reach that folder. You can do this through tools>folder options>view>show hidden files and folders

Code:
    >brain\run g33k.bat
    Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    KevinGarnet's Avatar Filesharing lover BT Rep: +3
    try Data recovery.. i think it can recover torrent file.. but i think you can find it like previous man said.. but i am not sure because don't understand what the problem is.. how you delete torrent file..

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    SaveFerris's Avatar ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
    Quote Originally Posted by Timer View Post
    I'm not sure if I understand how you deleted it (manually or through your bittorrent client) but if you use utorrent maybe this'll help:
    all torrents you started downloading using utorrent are saved in this folder on your comp: C:\Documents and Settings\Yourusername\Application Data\uTorrent

*replace "yourusername" with your user name...
    *I think you need to show hidden files and folders to reach that folder. You can do this through tools>folder options>view>show hidden files and folders
    Same with Azureus, stored in:
    C:\Documents and Settings\Yourusername\Application Data\Azureus\Torrents