Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a free FTN invite

nihility's Avatar Im not the c0ps loll BT Rep: +3
    its good that you aren't going as extreme as kimii, man she was a hardass when it came to invites,

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    I'm not as mean as people make me look. Don't trade full acct's and I'm fine.
    Nice then there is hope!! \o/

Peace

Doh

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    BamZow's Avatar Pure Swedish power BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Don't trade full acct's and I'm fine.
    So you are fine with me or anyone else having free give aways for FTN-invites?
    That was not the words when I spoke to you at IRC as soon as yesterday, or did I missunderstand something?

Also, by reading your post word by word could be taken as you allow trading with invites, as long one donīt trade full acctīs. Thatīs not good if someone takes you on your words and end up with his/her account disabled.

Maybe you could write here again and clear things up before someone gets into trouble.
    Last edited by BamZow; 07-15-2007 at 08:10 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    ExT's Avatar Stewie Fan BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    BamZow staffers aren't ok with giveaways because of those who enter ftn by that way tend to leave quickly If Brandon gave an invite he will probably pay more attention to the new guy and it will be easier to control him..

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    thegoan's Avatar Goa-Heaven on earth BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    ext: how come? is brandon like the big boss at ftn?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    thegoan's Avatar Goa-Heaven on earth BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    doh!! double post

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by ExT View Post
    BamZow staffers aren't ok with giveaways because of those who enter ftn by that way tend to leave quickly If Brandon gave an invite he will probably pay more attention to the new guy and it will be easier to control him..
    Yes, yes I know, but I am afraid some users could get into deep trouble when he wrote here "Donīt trade full accīs and Iīm fine". Some users may take this statement as it is allowed to trade invites. Iīm not one of those users, but it would be great if Brandon could write it with his own words before users starts to get disabled.

Quote Originally Posted by thegoan View Post
    Yes he is one of the sysops

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    nihility's Avatar Im not the c0ps loll BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by thegoan View Post
    pretty much lol

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    ExT's Avatar Stewie Fan BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by BamZow View Post
    Yes, yes I know, but I am afraid some users could get into deep trouble when he wrote here "Donīt trade full accīs and Iīm fine". Some users may take this statement as it is allowed to trade invites. Iīm not one of those users, but it would be great if Brandon could write it with his own words before users starts to get disabled.
    Go to the rules page in FTN and you'll see the answer.. People who have it will know what to do..

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by ExT View Post
    Go to the rules page in FTN and you'll see the answer.. People who have it will know what to do..
    Of course I know whatīs in the rules, otherwise I hadnīt written anything here from the beginning. You havenīt got the point at all of what Iīm trying to say here, and Iīm not writing it for a third time, so instead I rest my case.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast