Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: RTS hacked again

Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    if you donīt like just ask a sysop to delete your account
    stop saying stupid things

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I don't hate the site Mr.Foreve.... I just feel users should be made aware of the risks, it's nothing personal, I don't give a flying fluk about RTS. If any other tracker was run in such a dodgy, unsecure way I would give the same warnings. The fact is no tracker is even nearly as unsafe as RTS... The fact you get your knickers in a twist over it only goes to further prove this...
    Now go away.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    Quote Originally Posted by LinkS v2.0 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot foreve View Post

why don't u suggest this poll in RTS forums ,maybe mods there can approve it and maybe u will get more accurate results as all voters will be already members
    only people who like the site will bother to stay in the forums soo that minority will most likely be the only ones that will vote in the said poll. It would be better if there was a poll on the sites main page since there will be exposure to all the users not the ones in love with the site
    well,i said u can post in their forums as an idea for apoll ,maybe the mods there like it and make it a poll on the site main page ,that's what i meant

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Look poor foreve doesn't speak english too well, give him a break, lol, the poll should be here not there, that way impartiality has a chance.
    Now go away.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    Look poor foreve doesn't speak english too well, give him a break, lol, the poll should be here not there, that way impartiality has a chance.
    i am sure that my english is pretty much understandable ,maybe it's your problem that u can't read well

the poll here won't give accurate results because there are alot of fst members who mayn't be a members also there is a group here who hates traders and attacks them so they will sure attack the tracker because it's ran by former traders

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I can't stand it when people chastise other people's english ability. To quote benchez himself, who gives a "flying fuk" as long as the person can get his point across anyway.

Besides, Patriot is right. Only RTS members have a right to vote on such poll seeing that they're the ones who know it best. Therefore it doesnt make much sense to hold that poll here.

RTS being "unsecure" is old news, therefore getting hellbent on informing users here about it is somewhat redundant.
    Last edited by DefX; 07-14-2007 at 04:05 PM.
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    BANNED BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I would automatically be banned if I asked to make such a poll at the RTS site. If they didn't ban me, they would ban all users who voted unsatisfied. If they by some chance actually allowed the poll, and didn't ban users, I would be amazed.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    IceTee's Avatar Fo'shizzle my nizzle BT Rep: +2
    I'm sorry guys... But I still don't get how it's possible no to like RTS
    Just the Design it self makes you wanna stay there browsing page after page
    Not to mention how fast it's growing... Never seen anything like this.
    Not to mention the great staff they have...
    Not to mention... I could go on and on

P.S. Good to know that everything's ok.

Cheers

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Quote Originally Posted by DefianceX View Post
    I can't stand it when people chastise other people's english ability. To quote benchez himself, who gives a "flying fuk" as long as the person can get his point across anyway.

Besides, Patriot is right. Only RTS members have a right to vote on such poll seeing that they're the ones who know it best. Therefore it doesnt make much sense to hold that poll here.

RTS being "unsecure" is old news, therefore getting hellbent on informing users here about it is somewhat redundant.
    That was ''flying fluk''....

Nice try though mate, lmao...

I haven't started any anti-RTS threads, I only post when one appears which is pretty often I might add, I really think the poll would be interesting here. Besides I was saying give him a break about his English...lol
    Now go away.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    GaleaNatur's Avatar ---Retired--- BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by IceTee View Post
    I'm sorry guys... But I still don't get how it's possible no to like RTS
    Just the Design it self makes you wanna stay there browsing page after page
    Not to mention how fast it's growing... Never seen anything like this.
    Not to mention the great staff they have...
    Not to mention... I could go on and on

P.S. Good to know that everything's ok.

Cheers
    you also didn't mention the number of the leechers

atm with the freeleech and the x3 upload the leechers are great but let's wait and see on monday....same happend to ScN too...after the x4 upload and the freeleech...no enough leechers
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast