Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: RTS hacked again

phrenzy's Avatar Baked BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot foreve View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    Look poor foreve doesn't speak english too well, give him a break, lol, the poll should be here not there, that way impartiality has a chance.
    i am sure that my english is pretty much understandable ,maybe it's your problem that u can't read well

the poll here won't give accurate results because there are alot of fst members who mayn't be a members also there is a group here who hates traders and attacks them so they will sure attack the tracker because it's ran by former traders
    I think the site has enough enemies which seem to enjoy ddos'ing the site so you need not fabricate things. What group of people attacks traders at RTS here at FST..?
    Last edited by phrenzy; 07-16-2007 at 05:07 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    I love how on the internet, its always a friend who did it. I mean I always leave my friends alone with my computer which is logged into my admin account....

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    BANNED BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybel View Post
    I love how on the internet, its always a friend who did it. I mean I always leave my friends alone with my computer which is logged into my admin account....
    If I ever owned a torrent site, I would tell all my friends the password to the admin account. I would leave a piece of paper with the password right next to the monitor also in case anyone forgot it.

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    upGrayde's Avatar Tax Evader BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    why all the animosity toward RTS?

anyway, they need to quit that tracker, it doesn't appear like it's ever taking off

go invest your bandwidth in the better trackers
    Alright.

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by mforcex View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybel View Post
    If I ever owned a torrent site, I would tell all my friends the password to the admin account. I would leave a piece of paper with the password right next to the monitor also in case anyone forgot it.

Thats a great idea way didn't i think of that oh yea i can't remember

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Benchez, how bout you just shut the fuck up?

Cheers. Have a nice day.
    eee

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    BamZow's Avatar Pure Swedish power BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    To bad people just can´t let RTS be alone. Guess the attacks won´t seize before the tracker is gone forever. And after that, who´s next in line?

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    phrenzy's Avatar Baked BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by J.A View Post

Cheers. Have a nice day.

No thats how a mod should act.............Good going building respect huh
    Last edited by phrenzy; 07-15-2007 at 01:47 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by phrenzy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by J.A View Post

Cheers. Have a nice day.

No thats how a mod should act.............Good going building respect huh

Don't say anything against FST there will remove your Sig and userbar................
    Ive fulfilled my duties at a mod here, and as a normal member, i can talk as i like and express my opinion.

Ive copped more than enough verbal bullshit from his childish mouth, and i really couldn't care less.

Have a nice day to you aswell.
    eee

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    A tracker should succeed or fail by it's own merits, and not those of a third party.

It's sad when someone somewhere feels that they can only get their point across by attacking a tracker. It's not the owners they are attacking, but the membership who relish the tracker.

It's reminiscent of ethnic cleansing, on a tracker level, and is no different from community racism, or community ism, whereby a collection of people are disadvantaged simply because of their membership affiliation.

Sick, isn't it.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast