Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 LastLast

Thread: FTN is overrated

Dr_Green_Thumb's Avatar Mangina BT Rep: +4
    To say FTN sucks is kind of crazy I think (never been there) but I could thinks of about a hundred others that are complete shite!

why is the term pay2leech used? That is for newsgroups that you have to pay in order to leech, not leech and pay if you choose. It more of a donation incentive.

Besides whats wrong with encouraging users to donate when the end result is you are helping your favorite site to pay server bills, upgrades and ect. They are after all providing a free service and product to you which happens to be which happens to be expensive for them and free to you.

2. BitTorrent   -   #132
    L3ST's Avatar Mt Love BT Rep: +1
    Omg 13 pages.

FTN does not suck. It loads kinda slow and because of the small userbase lacks leechers but it does not suck! ( yeah I have my invites disabled but I sure as hell won't start a thread saying how much FTN sucks )

Haters everywhere, probably angry they can't get an invite.
    Quote Originally Posted by nanajeebus
    One of the rules of the internet:

Don't tell someone else on it to get a life. You're on it too, you know.
    Well, people who start threads like this one really don't have a life. You must be a worthless piece of s*** if you bash high-rated trackers for no reason.

And for all you gods of p2p: If you don't like the tracker, why the f*** don't you use delacct.php? Life's too short to waste your time on this kind of things ( and I mean bashing/arguing/ranting. )

I guess you know the quote on arguing on the internet.

3. BitTorrent   -   #133
    kaffeine's Avatar No queda el tiempo
    Quote Originally Posted by saulin View Post
    and 5 bucks for 3 months of leech sure sounds like an awesome deal if you ask me. Much cheaper than paying for newsgroups.
    Obviously not suggesting that you do it, because you’ve already said you don’t. But people who pay2leech are destroying torrent communities. You should pay because you like your tracker and want to support it, not because you want to leech freely…

4. BitTorrent   -   #134
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by optimus_prime View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss View Post
    I like you already ........ Two rep points to the man with the KOOL Nik .
    gee, you made me blush

Thats right Biatch ......... about those invites . Jk friend , just having some fun today . Gee you know when your getting old when Demonoid or IPT gets you all hot and bothered . I never trusted those Community Rep types tho . Just seem too self serving in my opinion but have been proven wrong before .

5. BitTorrent   -   #135
    Dr_Green_Thumb's Avatar Mangina BT Rep: +4
    emm "pay2leech" is whats keeping that tracker open, so how is it destroying anything?

6. BitTorrent   -   #136
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Green_Thumb View Post
    emm "pay2leech" is whats keeping that tracker open, so how is it destroying anything?
    Not true at all. It's all a business model. You keep asking for more and more, in turn raising user limit making more profit and then upgrading the server as needed.

Nobody ever forced them to purchase a server they can't afford

7. BitTorrent   -   #137
    Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by saulin View Post
    Trust me if you dont care abt community TL is the best pay2leech around , with 5$ you can buy a VIP for 3 months and leech as much as you can
    Actually for me TL is one of the best trackers. It has content and speed. I have never paid a cent to them to leech either since is so easy to seed there and 5 bucks for 3 months of leech sure sounds like an awesome deal if you ask me. Much cheaper than paying for newsgroups.

is it really 5$?
    man I'm going to do that hell of allot cheaper than news groups
    Leech Leech Leech away

8. BitTorrent   -   #138
    kaffeine's Avatar No queda el tiempo
    Yea, sure the money helps the tracker. What I was talking about is the community itself. If you pay2teelch that means you’re not seeding at all (if you had been seeding, you wouldn’t need to pay for leeching in the first place).

If everyone had the same attitude, there wouldn’t be any seeders at all. That’s what I was referring to when I said “destroying”
    Last edited by kaffeine; 07-15-2007 at 02:00 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #139
    Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    what is 25,95 euros in usa money 26$ or what????

10. BitTorrent   -   #140
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Not true at all. It's all a business model. You keep asking for more and more, in turn raising user limit making more profit and then upgrading the server as needed.

Nobody ever forced them to purchase a server they can't afford
    No of course not , I looked back at your last 20 posts and it seems like your pretty high on your self or site ? What can you offer here at FST ? I don't have a problem with self promotion but as a member here I was wondering about the self promotion . Some posts are closed whats that all about ?