Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: FTN is overrated

upGrayde's Avatar Tax Evader BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    ghey in your face
    Alright.

2. BitTorrent   -   #112
    Ac3Dunk's Avatar S.O.P-Laf BT Rep: +5
    At least FTN is nots a Pay2scum

3. BitTorrent   -   #113
    BANNED BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    To prove that FTN staff isn't that great let us look at Brandon and his drama. FTN staff is the first torrent site to have public drama. Congrats!

4. BitTorrent   -   #114
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by mforcex View Post
    To prove that FTN staff isn't that great let us look at Brandon and his drama. FTN staff is the first torrent site to have public drama. Congrats!
    Yes, lets attack the staff that actually shares info with it's users!
    Only drama I see here is you making a fool of yourself and attacking others without any good reason.
    My hat goes off to you sir
    Last edited by Brandon; 07-15-2007 at 12:26 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #115
    kaffeine's Avatar No queda el tiempo
    Its not a drama lol.
    He’s just clearing up unfounded attacks being made publicly to his site that could misinform readers.
    Last edited by kaffeine; 07-15-2007 at 12:36 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #116
    V For Vendetta's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    i like your Forum Mr Brandon
    -V

7. BitTorrent   -   #117
    BANNED BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Yes, lets attack the staff that actually shares info with it's users!
    Only drama I see here is you making a fool of yourself and attacking others without any good reason.
    My hat goes off to you sir
    Other people agree FTN sucks, so I'm not making a fool out of myself. When I joined FTN I was disappointed. I'm expressing my disappointment here, at FST, because I can.

8. BitTorrent   -   #118
    Quote Originally Posted by kaffeine View Post
    that could misinform readers.
    That's his whole point, but I think it's rather obvious now.
    I'm curious though.. What really is the cause of all your issues against me mforcex? Surely there's a good reason for you to be this vocal and this persistant..

When I joined FTN I was disappointed. I'm expressing my disappointment here, at FST, because I can.
    Ok.. so get a life and get over it? Like I said.. we weren't trying to impress you lol. Love your reasoning btw You should go jump in front of a bus, just b/c you can
    Last edited by Brandon; 07-15-2007 at 12:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent   -   #119
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Summary: (for lazy folks) - each site has their own special and unique qualities. No 1 site is better than the other. IMO.
    So what is # 1 site?

Quote Originally Posted by optimus_prime View Post
    nah, on the serious side, brandons rethorics "you don't like it - you don't use it" posted in every thread that isn't positive about ftn is nazi trip.
    you don't like threads against ftn, you don't friggin read them
    ROFL, shot goes str8 to the head

Quote Originally Posted by durex View Post
    yah FTN really moves loves and hates.
    We just love it or hate it, but nobody stays indifferent. (well till now i'm the kind who love it)
    There's always a place for middleground

Quote Originally Posted by TorrentMaster9 View Post
    if you say ftn have few torrents etc, why you don´t talk about exigo or uk-t? that are really piece of shit trackers that I doubt someone who haves it ever use. They are just happy to get because think is rare what a stupid thing. Maybe people should forget the levels. That shit is relative, every tracker have diferent importance to anyone
    May be because it's the next thread about FTN, not ExIStay, or US-1. I agree though this 2 are pretty shitty and on top for rarity only, never wanted any of them anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by kaffeine View Post
    it’s a shitty place and you’re obligated to spread the myth or else… like a mafia or something ha ha…
    ahahahahahaaaa, and sometimes when they're not in mood - you loose balls, chop-chop

Quote Originally Posted by upGrayde View Post
    Omg Hug Orgy!!!!!! Yay!!!
    Ahtung Alert!
    TCS Byatch in training

10. BitTorrent   -   #120
    Quote Originally Posted by ceasar View Post
    So what is # 1 site?
    To me there isn't one.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast