Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: FTN is overrated

BANNED BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    It is not worth level 9. Everyone wants it when there are so many better trackers. It should be lowered to level 6-7.
    Lately:
    -Slow pretimes
    -Few torrents (5000)
    -No leechers

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Wtf ?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    poliser's Avatar haha BT Rep: +1
    bullshit
    i guess just another member who got disabled

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Member BT Rep: +4
    Then why dont you just give me ur acc? j/k

No but seriously, all those thing can be said about FSC too, but its still the tracker that i would never ever want too loose. The community so amazing (Big HUGGIES for all you FSCers out there!) and from what i have heard, thats just what FTN is about also.

If you want fast pres, many users and alot of leechers, you should go for TL (im not joking).

EDiT: Leechers not seeders -.-

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    upGrayde's Avatar Tax Evader BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by poliser View Post
    bullshit
    i guess just another member who got disabled
    you and your kind need to quit assuming this lame excuse for someone calling ftn exactly what it is

and as for mforcex, yes ftn is overrated, badly

their stylesheet is pretty awesome though, haha
    Alright.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    FTN is just hard to get into , once you are there you hardly ever use it , few torrents , low speeds unless you get peers with seedbox , server loads veeeery slowly , very very few peers. It's just not worth the trouble .If you get it , you either put it for storage and check it out once a week or you trade it right away for something good, thats it, nothing more

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    upGrayde's Avatar Tax Evader BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by dragos View Post
    FTN is just hard to get into , once you are there you hardly ever use it , few torrents , low speeds unless you get peers with seedbox , server loads veeeery slowly , very very few peers. It's just not worth the trouble .If you get it , you either put it for storage and check it out once a week or you trade it right away for something good, thats it, nothing more
    well done sir, well done

anyone else? everybody needs to come out of the darkness (great game btw) and dizzy ftn
    Alright.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Shadowfire's Avatar catch-22 BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I still think it's awesome, for both its torrents and community and stylesheet and security. It wasn't overrated before people started talking like it was god. Pft.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfire View Post
    I still think it's awesome, for both its torrents and community and stylesheet and security. It wasn't overrated before people started talking like it was god. Pft.
    you need to quit your eloquent shit, haha
    Alright.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    shutdk's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    It's a damn slow and crappy wannabe version of Torrentleech.
    I don't know who was fast, I don't care.
    So yes, FTN is overrated.

"Look at me FTN is great because it's level 9"
    grew up kiddies.

Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast