Thread: screenshots

ac19 BT Rep: +1
    hi wots the best way to do screenshots of you account stats at trackers? thanks

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    nihility's Avatar Im not the c0ps loll BT Rep: +3
    if you got vista, use snipping tool in accessories menu of startbar, then paste in paint and colour over important things, otherwise, press print screen on keybpard and paste/edit in paint, there are also programs but theyre unnecessary imo

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    skazany91's Avatar yee, meybe BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    i do this in paint shop pro or photoshop ... and host it on imageshack

---

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    thegoan's Avatar Goa-Heaven on earth BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    the easiest is printscreen and paste into paint. select the square dotted box tool and select the area you require and copy. paste into a new file and select the paintbrush tool and mark out any area you dont want visible like ip address, username, anything that could be traced back to you... save it as a jpeg file and upload to freeimagehosting.net .. copy the url they provide and paste it here... and done...

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    iNSOMNiA's Avatar 1/G BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Just hit print screen key - open a random MSpaint file then simply go to edit -> paste or just hit crtl+v then save your screeni as JPEG file to decrase the size of the file. oh and don't forget to remove your name/passkey and join date. Cheers

Edit: The goan was faster
    Last edited by iNSOMNiA; 07-15-2007 at 08:35 AM.

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    thegoan's Avatar Goa-Heaven on earth BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    lol

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    limpdickkid's Avatar Free Ringdings rule BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I use Wisdom-soft ScreenHunter, its easier than "Print Screen". Then just edit out stuff that would reveal your username on the tracker, like Join Date, erase/blur part of your stats etc.
    Search RS: Click
    To get the latest scene releases on RS with good pre-times goto: http://www.rslinks.org/
    Alt.Binz 0.28.2
    For an organised list of NZB searching and indexing sites go here -> Click Me...4 N.Z.B. ...it rhymes
    For latest goals goto: www.101greatgoals.com
    To stream sports goto www.myp2p.eu

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    iNSOMNiA's Avatar 1/G BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by limpdickkid View Post
    I use Wisdom-soft ScreenHunter, its easier than "Print Screen". Then just edit out stuff that would reveal your username on the tracker, like Join Date, erase/blur part of your stats etc.
    easier than print screen?! fuck me.. you might be even lazier than i'am
    Last edited by iNSOMNiA; 07-15-2007 at 10:32 AM.

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.