Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Offer donation for tracker invite?

BamZow's Avatar Pure Swedish power BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    The rules clearly says that selling invites or acc´s are strictly forbidden.
    But how is it if User A has an invite to a tracker, and I offer me to make a money donation to one of his other trackers, in his name, for this invite?

Like, User A wants bigger buffer at ScT for example, and I make a donation to his ScT acc and he recieves the extra buffer, and he sends me an invite to another tracker?

Hope I could make me understood here, but I need to know before I go making myself banned or something.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    optimus_prime's Avatar Guardian BT Rep: +2
    no money

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by BamZow View Post
    The rules clearly says that selling invites or acc´s are strictly forbidden.
    But how is it if User A has an invite to a tracker, and I offer me to make a money donation to one of his other trackers, in his name, for this invite?

Like, User A wants bigger buffer at ScT for example, and I make a donation to his ScT acc and he recieves the extra buffer, and he sends me an invite to another tracker?

Hope I could make me understood here, but I need to know before I go making myself banned or something.
    I think you should be banned as a saftey measure as you are obviously looking for ways to" beat the system".... the hole in the net...!

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    The thread would be trashed and youde be DP for awhile or permenetly or Banned from the site...

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    BamZow's Avatar Pure Swedish power BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Ok everything is fine. Just had to ask, right?

Quote Originally Posted by thewizeard View Post
    I think you should be banned as a saftey measure as you are obviously looking for ways to" beat the system".... the hole in the net...!
    Yez im da r3al dangerz to da whole interwebz
    Last edited by BamZow; 07-16-2007 at 03:54 PM. Reason: Added smilie to show I´m joking as well

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    It was a joke.

No need to get all bad spelling on his arse.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    The point is actually this; Filesharing should be indeed file sharing, not trading... not paying money in anyway. We all get these files for free..so trading on that basis is a no no IMO and also encourages leeching. Do not forget Filesharingtalk's motto, Never pay for File Sharing! The same goes for the trading of accounts.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    The point is actually this; Filesharing should be indeed file sharing, not trading... not paying money in anyway. We all get these files for free..so trading on that basis is a no no IMO and also encourages leeching. Do not forget Filesharingtalk's motto, Never pay for File Sharing! The same goes for the trading of accounts.
    What about trading files?
    What about paying for newsgroups access?

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by rossco View Post
    What about trading files?
    What about paying for newsgroups access?
    I never trade files myself..I only share my files freely also I do not want anything for in return..that would be a form of barter which is another form of trading...

as for newsgroups I have free access, this is part of the deal I have with my ISP and would never pay for it... to be honest I have never downloaded using my newsgroup account..perhaps worth learning howto..

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    Remi's Avatar Mr. Remi to you!! BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Never pay for File Sharing!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast