Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coop Pc Games

Are there any good coop games for the PC where people play missions from the game or going out on quests with a group of friends?

2. Games   -   #2
    Diablo 2 is probably your best bet since you can play on battle net and do quests together. Course if your all downloading the game off of Kazaa you'll have to play through ip addresses but its still great.

3. Games   -   #3
    if your looking for a military style gamewith coop then i would recommend DFBHD ( Delta Force: Black Hawk Down )....

4. Games   -   #4
    Supernatural's Avatar Poster
    I was about to start a thread about the same exact thing.

Last week, I took Serious Sam 2 to work and we had a blast playing the Coop missions over LAN. We all stayed 'till 10:30 PM and finished the whole game.

I wonder if there are any other Coop FPS games like Serious Sam. I'm looking at reviews for Joint Operations: Typhoon Rising. It has coop missions, but it doesn't look like a very good game to begin with. Anybody else know of any good games?

5. Games   -   #5

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Supernatural
    Last week, I took Serious Sam 2 to work and we had a blast playing the Coop missions over LAN. We all stayed 'till 10:30 PM and finished the whole game.
    You must have a pretty cool boss to let you play games using the network instead of doing work. Or did you just Alt+Tab whenever he came near your office, and look like you're doing something productive?

Oh yeah, about the topic:

I love DiabloII to death. There is so much you can do with it. I recommend you purchase it, so you can play on battle.net. You'll probably want to get the expansion pack too, called "Lord of Destruction". Careful though, it's very addictive.
    Last edited by speeddemon5988; 01-31-2005 at 04:29 AM.

6. Games   -   #6
    What is coop?
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

7. Games   -   #7
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by SingaBoiy
    What is coop?

Cooperative Games .

8. Games   -   #8
    LOL. Who'd of thought that someone would be able to read the thread and still not know what the topic was?

9. Games   -   #9
    lol... dont get me wrong... i know what co-op is. He put coop.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

10. Games   -   #10
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    well i mean you would assume its co-op, or cooperation..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast